The Blue Real

Which Shirt is it!?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Which shirt do you most want?

• Fluo Yellow
    • Black / Royal
    • Powder Blue
    • Navy / Burgundy
  2. 2. Do you think it's right that the club are to launch another shirt?

• Yes
    • Indifferent
    • No

I can't believe grown men and women actually buy and wear football shirts.

Case of some people still wear them one of the enjoyments of supporting the team i love and being in the street and people not thinking hey your just a Man Ure or City fan.

I vote for the Barca one.

Good idea by the club get people to vote while where on high draw more interest.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just voted for Tangerine. Join the populus. Vote Tangerine

P.S. I know its not an option but they will get the message!!

All absolutely hideous. For the first time since 1990 I won't be buying an away shirt. Obviously I'll get pestered for the kids version off my lad but I'd rather we trotted out wearing Leezy's jumper massed produced than that bag of sheite they've given us to choose from. Pisspoor Latics and Carlotti. Why keep changing the colour? What's wrong with plain white with a bit of Royal Blue trim?

I'm pretty sick of yet more random colours that have nothing to do with us. If No 1 is owt like the yellow one from a few years back, no chance, it was vile. The black one is too random. The third one looks like a City shirt so I would rather go naked. The fourth is the only one that actually looks OK, and it does have a large blue element to it. It's not a bit too Burnley is it?

I'm pretty sick of yet more random colours that have nothing to do with us. If No 1 is owt like the yellow one from a few years back, no chance, it was vile. The black one is too random. The third one looks like a City shirt so I would rather go naked. The fourth is the only one that actually looks OK, and it does have a large blue element to it. It's not a bit too Burnley is it?

It reminded me of Burnley when i saw it as well! It's the best one from the 4 though

Ive voted for the 4th but have pleaded to the club to not be too hasty with regards to the tangerine colour. On saturday, someone brought tangerine balloons to the match (well it was actually my mate) whens the last time someone brought balloons in the away colours of a club.

The third is a bit too Man City for me too. I wouldn't like us playing in that.

If they are talking sales then 2 and 4 are the only options. Black goes with jeans and normal everyday wear, the other is a Barcelona shirt which could be a good seller.

Spot on Andy. The light blue (POWDER BLUE FFS?) is easilty the nicest shirt but it just screams CIDDEE, and frankly I'd rather be thrown into a pound of rabid rottweilers with pedigree chum smeared on my nads than be mistaken for one of them tossbags! :grin:

If we HAVE to change then the black isn't too bad, and the Barca effort will at least please Johnny Punkster.

The yellow is :censored: horrible too!

EDIT: I also think we need to be careful with these things as I already know one cidddeeee fan who thinks it will be hilarious to put a link on their web forum to sabotage the vote. TOSSEUR.

Edited by danoafc

So we finally get tangerine back after all this time and now we're gonna lose it again!!!!!! (well to third choice anyway). I've voted for yellow purely as I have a theory about teams wearing bright colours, when the come to BP they always look like they have more players somehow. I want us to be the same.

If I have to choose my vote would be option 2 Black/Royal

But if it was up to me we would retain the clubs traditional colours of blue & tangerine!

The current kit is very popular with the fans & is what everyone has wanted for years.

Now it has been totally disregarded after only one season.

I cannot understand why we will have to wear a colour that is totally alien to the fans, history of the club etc.

The four choices are a disgrace & I am disgusted with whoever thought these up, they are sadly not in touch with the feelings of the people they are expecting to wear them. You might as well have added purple, pink, brown, black & white stripes as none of these have anything to do with Oldham Athletic either.

I for one will not be buying one.

Maybe a boost in sales for the tangerine one will show the club how we really feel, plus putting money in the clubs pocket?

I love the Tangerine Kit we have at the mo, best we've had for year by far and all the better than we are winning whilst wearing it

As we appear to have refound our collective singing voice, having set the standard at Goodison, it's a matter of which kit fits the song.

Option 1: We all play in Blue and Fluo Yellow!

Option 2: We all play in Blue and Black!

Option 3: We all play in Blue and Powder Blue!

Option 4: We all play in Blue and Burgundy!

So, as an alternative song to the 'Blue and Tangerine', Option 4 it is then. :grin: