The Blue Real

Which Shirt is it!?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Which shirt do you most want?

• Fluo Yellow
    • Black / Royal
    • Powder Blue
    • Navy / Burgundy
  2. 2. Do you think it's right that the club are to launch another shirt?

• Yes
    • Indifferent
    • No

The fluo yellow doesn't look ery fluo to me. Pity really, I could have stuck a club badge on the hi-vis coat I keep in the car and got away with it. They're all hideous, but I suppose the burgundy / blue is the best of a bad lot. Don't want any of them, so keep the tangerine. I'll most likely still buy one though just to stick another 40 quid into the club - they need every penny they can get.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powder Blue??? Powder :censored:ing Blue??? Are they serious??? :censored:, where's the Soft Lilac choice???

My god, bad enough we're having a new one....even worse what we've got to choose from. I do like the idea of voting for it tactically but the best of the lot in my opinion is the Black one. So torn as to what to vote for now! But come on.....

Powder :censored:ing Blue???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I do like the idea of voting for it tactically but the best of the lot in my opinion is the Black one. So torn as to what to vote for now!

The players can't see each other in the dark coloured shirts - I know that's true 'cos old red nose said it, and he selects his excuses very carefully. :wink:

Talk about an over-reaction. If we played in the same colours as Satan’s Select XI or Glasgow Rangers then that would be nearly as bad as City, but Coventry?

We already play in the same colours as the Gers.

At a push though, the Barca one.

On the subject of Rangers, the Gers had one a few years ago that was very similar to the England one for their english supporting fans. I think an england style white shirt, with a red stripe or st georges cross will be a great seller rather than the four on offer.

Edited by slurms mckenzie

This is the first time in years I haven't bought a shirt. I got sick of them only lasting a year before the sponsors changed, which, however you look at it, means it's a new kit.

I've voted for option four mainly in the hope that the tangerine is used more often, due to the clash of colours. It's also the only one I can imagine wearing.

Does anyone know when the current shirt sponsorship deal expires? I don't like being without a current shirt, but I do expect more than a year's wear out of it.

Edited by oafc_ok

Why is there another burgundy choice? Apart from the last couple of seasons when thankfully it hasn't been present it was virtually part of every kit we have brought out. I still believe we will continue to use the Tangerine kit (I hope so anyways). Anyone remember the white away kit that was brought out? Did the players ever actually wear it?

Don't really like any of them but if pushed I'd go the the light powder blue kit. Hope we carry on playing in Tangerine!!

1. Flo yellow - ghastly

2. Black/Royal - ok, but not as nice as tangerine

3. Powder Blue - think you can get a nice eyeshadow to match

4. Navy / Burgandy - what's the point in that then?

Stick to tangerine for me, not that I would ever wear a tangerine shirt mind you!!!!!

I like Diegos thinking of voting for number 4 though, did you think of that all by yourself? :D

Why is there another burgundy choice? Apart from the last couple of seasons when thankfully it hasn't been present it was virtually part of every kit we have brought out. I still believe we will continue to use the Tangerine kit (I hope so anyways). Anyone remember the white away kit that was brought out? Did the players ever actually wear it?

Don't really like any of them but if pushed I'd go the the light powder blue kit. Hope we carry on playing in Tangerine!!

I can remember the white shirt being brought out with Chris Hall being used as the model for it on all the photos doing some odd pose. They also asked him and a couple of other players questions about it and in the interviews there were loads of ridiculous puns about the new kit like - "we all like the kit and feel ice cool in it" WHAT?! There is no way any of the players ever said that!!!

If only sooo many people had been as active over sending letters to the council...

145 posts, 2,662 views.....134 votes....

I can remember Deigo complaining about the number of people that had sent letters to the council....sub 100 if i remember.....

If only sooo many people had been as active over sending letters to the council...

145 posts, 2,662 views.....134 votes....

I can remember Deigo complaining about the number of people that had sent letters to the council....sub 100 if i remember.....

Are you Deigo in disguise. :tongue1:

Tangerine and blue must definately stay. I would love it to be the home and away kit. Who says we have to play in something different away unless the opposition decides to play in tangerine too. Its obviously a lucky kit, seeing as we keep winning in it.

No, no and thrice no. Our home colours are blue and white!!!!

At the time I told Deigo he was overreacting....but now I see how unhappy people have been over a bloody football kit....it does make you wonder....

What's all this DEigo? It was bad enough Johnny Punkster doing it but now everyone's following the error of his ways. It's DIego and pronounced DEE - AYGO not DAY - IGO! :stupid:

Anyway Agent 0000 and I are not the same person, but he's finding out that people would rather get stuck into issues that are of immediate importance (rather than those about the long-term future of the Club), which is what keeps us all going between matches.

Everyone who is feeling guilty about not writing letters in support of the first and/or second outline planning applications will have the opportunity to remedy their shortcomings when the detailed application is submitted. I'll remind you in due course. :grin:

What's all this DEigo? It was bad enough Johnny Punkster doing it but now everyone's following the error of his ways. It's DIego and pronounced DEE - AYGO not DAY - IGO! :stupid:

Anyway Agent 0000 and I are not the same person, but he's finding out that people would rather get stuck into issues that are of immediate importance (rather than those about the long-term future of the Club), which is what keeps us all going between matches.

Everyone who is feeling guilty about not writing letters in support of the first and/or second outline planning applications will have the opportunity to remedy their shortcomings when the detailed application is submitted. I'll remind you in due course. :grin:

Mr S give us all a break from your banging on about letters to the council. at least until the plans get submitted in detail. :angry:

:lol: touchy :)