Terrace Songs For Next Season

With the season coming to an end, it's a good time to get some new songs on the message board for everyone to know for next season. I'm fed up of all the usual crap songs sung at the games (except OWTB's) . We need to follow United's example and have decent orginal songs for the team and players to boast the atmosphere, especially at home games. Only serious replys please.

Edited by dish

Tierry Henry is magic, he wears a magic hat...............................................................

I think we need to know who's gonna be at Latics first!

Going off how he played last night, he'd get booed quicker than Michael Ricketts!

With the season coming to an end, it's a good time to get some new songs on the message board for everyone to know for next season. I'm fed up of all the usual crap songs sung at the games (except OWTB's) . We need to follow United's example and have decent orginal songs for the team and players to boast the atmosphere, especially at home games. Only serious replys please.

yeah I know what you mean, I'd rather us sing:

Do-Do-Do

Lewis Allesandra

(lets all do the conga)

than whatever they were singing against Tranmere

I was going to suggest to the tune of radio ga ga

" All we need is JP Kalala "

But this afternoon's news has put pay to that but I really hope we are singing Scholesy is a Latic because after last night I think he may have done enough to earn himself a transfer to BP next season, although we would have to work on his tackling

When we play in that new flourecent away kit this season I think we should sing the following\

Team full of stewards

weve got a team full of stewards

Team full of stewards

weve got a team full of stewards

as that is what we will look like.

As we will get fed up of the lee Hughes is a murder chant I propose after every goal he scores we sing to the tune of go west

Lee Hughes is a Goalscorer

Also one I stole from Bolton who sing something similar to Gavin McCann to the tune of the Adams family

He tackles and he passes

for all the lads and Lasses

He gets up peoples asses

His name is Mark Allot

Mark Allot Clap Clap

Mark Allot Clap Clap

Also a song I hope we are singing from thje begining of April onwards

Thats why were going up

Thats why were going up

Thats why were going up

Thats why were going up

Right theirs my contribution

I've started one.....was thinking of it down in Northampton but I'd need more verses and stuff.....feel free to slate it or add to it....

"I'd like to teach the Scum to sing....in perfect harmony....

F*** pub TV's and the Theatre of Dreams coz Oldham's the place for me!"

Not much I know, but you get the gist. Any Anti-scum song is fine by me. And when we know the players we've got, a few about them would be good too!

Sing this against Donny or which ever club his at (think he will stay at Donny but you never know)

Who the fu*k is Richie Wellens

who the fu*k is Richie Wellens

who the fu*k is Richie Wellens

when the blues go march in on on on

repeat 2, 3 or maybe 4 times

Insert any other name. Best away really

"I'd like to teach the Scum to sing....in perfect harmony....

F*** pub TV's and the Theatre of Dreams coz Oldham's the place for me!"

Paul Scholes is on his way he worshipped matt Busby.

Matt was ###### , SCholesy alrite

Allot will do For ME!!!

Theres only one mark allot One mark allot

you serious ???????????????????? wtf

Theres my serious reply

But im what you could call a keen fan yet I cant think of many original songs.

there are very few orginal songs about in football ... Ziggy zaggy can be classed as orginal as never heard anything like it about. Mosts clubs songs tunes have been doing to rounds for years. United seemly have a few 'orginal' songs but most of the tunes are nicked on their euro travels or the ronaldo song nicked (which is funny in itself) from the scousers

Most are made up on the cuff usually from something that as happen in the game. I find that very few songs that have pre-planned / writen on such as forums never chat on.

5 January 1990 - Swindon Town chairman Brian Hillier and former manager Lou Macari are suspected of making an illegal bet against their own club in an FA Cup tie with Newcastle United in January 1988.

14 Feb 1990 Macari brings his West Ham team to Boundary Park for League Cup semi final. Latics go 5-0 up (the score newcastle won by) and "Has Macari had a bet" starts from the Chaddy End.

A priceless, spontaneous, funny, and classic chant.

Edited by LaticsPete

there are very few orginal songs about in football ... Ziggy zaggy can be classed as orginal as never heard anything like it about. Mosts clubs songs tunes have been doing to rounds for years. United seemly have a few 'orginal' songs but most of the tunes are nicked on their euro travels or the ronaldo song nicked (which is funny in itself) from the scousersMost are made up on the cuff usually from something that as happen in the game. I find that very few songs that have pre-planned / writen on such as forums never chat on.

wrong, that was nicked from Roma away.

Edited by dish