What did you do on Saturday at 3pm?

Now the season's over (Premier League doesn't count!)

What were you doing yesterday ( Sat 10th if you are reading this after Sunday!!!)

We had a friend over for lunch, stayed ages so it was quaffing a few beverages in our garden bathed in glorious sunshine. Little Daniel running around playing frisbee and football.

And I still got itchy feet thinking I should log onto the PC and listen to the game!

Some gardening, then watched the RL on TV. Just off to Quins to watch them play Leeds in the cup.... nothing better than sitting in a stand, under the burning sun with a beer in hand.

took my children to the pictures,3 of us watched a 2 hour film for £3,now thats value for money

then went and played footy and games on the playing fields,eating ice pops.

I was at a mate's wedding in Stevenage, slowly melting in a full morning suit in the heat. It's a bit hazy after that, but I think there was some lager, some wine, some spirits, possibly some dancing, and an inexplicable headache today.

I was sat in my room at my desk revising for an exam on Monday. Whilst everyone around me went to the park, had a few beers, played footy at the park and so on. It was quite depressing. Roll on 23rd May (last exam this year! :D)

Cleared out the shed. Big job, still ongoing, preparing for building a new self-designed, self built shed.

Next saturday I might be driving back from 'dale hopefully after watching them get to the play off final. Won't go to the final though.

Spent the entire day (8:30 til 4:30) at Stalybridge Celtic watching my 9 year old in a footy tournement.(Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn)

But at least he loved it (Played 9, won 3, drew 5, lost 1)

Paul Scholes was there watching his young'un for a while and got mobbed by a multitude of dirty little scummers.

Counting the days, hours and minutes to our first pre-season game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played footy with me kids, went home and listened to.....Rugby Union....how frikkin desperate is that!!! Listened to Dale later! Thank the lord Sunday was much better, played footy, watched Ernie's match, watched Premier:censored: at nite..gonna be a long long summer!

I was having a little sleep in a B & B in County Carlow, Eire, recuperating in between heavy seshes*.

It was good actually, but I did have a nagging feeling all day that I'd forgotten to do something.

I will make the most of the close season this year, by actually having the 2-day weekend that seems to escape me throughout the season!

Edit: *drinking!

Edited by maddog

I was having a little stroll along the prom at Bispham, followed by fish and chips sat on a bench looking at the sea (and protecting my dinner from some feckin persistant starlings).

Christ, what's happened to me? I'll be getting one of them new fangled free bus passes Eyresy was on about soon.... :blink:

Edited by garcon

That's charming after I invited Josh to sit behind me when he was unable to sit in his normal seat! :angry:

i didnt know he went to wembley!!!!! wait till he ges in :wink: seriously though he doesnt mean to annoy or upset anyone he just loves his club and is trying to beef up the atmos !!! on a lighter note who are leeds carlisle fan for one night

Now the season's over (Premier League doesn't count!)

What were you doing yesterday ( Sat 10th if you are reading this after Sunday!!!)

We had a friend over for lunch, stayed ages so it was quaffing a few beverages in our garden bathed in glorious sunshine. Little Daniel running around playing frisbee and football.

And I still got itchy feet thinking I should log onto the PC and listen to the game!

Supervised the gardening from my chair Cold Bud in hand

Christ i need football

Another bleeding garden centre will send me over the top