1994 FA Cup Semi Final

Can anyone remember the Latics line up for the Wembley Semi against United? My short term memory had gone to......................................pot today.

Hallworth

Fleming

Pointon

CB?

CB?

Henry

Mid?

Mid?

Mid?

Att?

Att?

Ritchie

Sub?

Sub?

Well thanks for bringing that up.....

Back to councelling we all go!

Next you will be telling me that some Taffy upstart scored an equaliser that led to our drop down the leagues!!!!!

HAHAHA

Can anyone remember the Latics line up for the Wembley Semi against United?

No no no no no no no no no ............ no no no no no no no no no no no. I remember and I still cant bring myself after years of councelling to sing the 'h' word ..... !!!!!! My day has been ruined :shock:

Seriously .... no no no no no no no

At a guess...

Hallworth

Fleming

Pointon

CB? .... Jobson?

CB? .... Redmond?

Henry

Mid? .... Milligan?

Mid? .... Brennan?

Mid? .... R Holden?

Att? .... McCarthy?

Att? .... Beckford?

Ritchie

Sub? .... Bernard?

Sub? .... Makin?

Not sure about the strikers. Sharp played. He missed a sitter in extra time..........................now where is the number of my counselor :angry:

Not sure about the strikers. Sharp played. He missed a sitter in extra time..........................now where is the number of my counselor :angry:

Hallworth

Makin

Jobbo

Fleming

Dissa

Bernard

Milligan

Henry

Holden

Sharp

Beckford

Subs:

Ritchie

Palmer

Gerrard

Couldn't remember who played on the right that day, apparently it was Bernard! Consulted Beckett and the subs appear to be correct.

No matter how many times I watch that goal I can't believe we don't get a toe in before he hits that volley. It's unbelievable, all it needed was a little prod and yet they tried to get their body across it!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

i've always said that when the ball gets played back in the mix that tosser robson was offside,well in my eyes he was,ktf.

Can anyone remember the Latics line up for the Wembley Semi against United? My short term memory had gone to......................................pot today.

Hallworth

Fleming

Pointon

CB?

CB?

Henry

Mid?

Mid?

Mid?

Att?

Att?

Ritchie

Sub?

Sub?

You must be mistaken.....we never played in that semi final..... :mad:

Just one question: why would you want to know?

Trying desperately to find a bright side....at least The Antichrist's now working for a dictator who might have him killed if City don't make the Champions League this season.....clutching at straws but still....

Trying desperately to find a bright side....at least The Antichrist's now working for a dictator who might have him killed if City don't make the Champions League this season.....clutching at straws but still....

That's it!

I've never been able to find the funny side, but now the Pube Headed Devil has joined an organisation dedicated to promoting merriment across the world. They'll hate him if he does fairly well and doesn't look over the moon when he beats United, one of his signings will turn out to be a three legged Martian transexual and he'll play the actual subs bench as a striker on the grounds that it's 7 feet tall if only it would stand up. Happy days ahead! :bblue2: :bblue2: :bblue2: