leeds tickets

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt we use to charge away fans more than home fans.....and get in trouble for it??

Yes, but Lags said eye for an eye, so we charge whatever the away team charge us, whether it is higher or lower.

The other season we charged £2 more for away fans than home fans, which caused a minor kerfuffle in a certain Huddersfield **cough** Hippy **cough** fans household, but that's about it.

Yes, but Lags said eye for an eye, so we charge whatever the away team charge us, whether it is higher or lower.

The other season we charged £2 more for away fans than home fans, which caused a minor kerfuffle in a certain Huddersfield **cough** Hippy **cough** fans household, but that's about it.

Attendances from quite a few teams were down once word game round. But in any case, to charge them £27 we would have to charge similar (if not the same) for all our pay on the day folks.

If it is the case that loseome wouldn't go even if it was £15 or whatever, then yeah, I'd agree with you. I strongly suspect it's more about the fact that Leeds had their cake and ate it and now want it again after showing a flagrant disregard for the rules over their period in administration, and now expect visiting fans to help them pay for it.

For what it's worth I think Bates is a despicable, horrible little turd who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club again!

Losesome here ( he by the way)

Having Bates there is an aside really . The point is that I go to 80% of the away games and like previously stated the money goes into the coffers of the home club.

In most cases i am happy to pay whatever but £27 is an absolute disgrace for league one.

They are the only club that charge that sort of price and is it just coincidence that its Bates whos there?

Either way i will not pay £27 to watch a league one game and IF enough supporters said NO then clubs like Leeds would have to do something about it.

The only way i can express my disgust is not to go - so i wont.Missing one game out of 46 wont kill me.

Edited by losesome

I beleive Colchester are charging the same price

yep 20-24 depending on which level you sit on ????? They orginally started their match day tickets at £26 and ST tickets went up on average a few hundred quid ... fans went mental, they got relegated, prices got changed

Losesome here ( he by the way)

... The point is that I go to 80% of the away games ...

The only way i can express my disgust is not to go - so i wont.Missing one game out of 46 wont kill me.

Without wishing to be pedantic, if you go to 80% of the away games, you will be missing one game out of 36.8, won't you? :grin:

i dont think any of our fans should go £27 for our division is a joke, i aint going thats for sure.

When i add up the difference between £20 and £27 for a ticket, it really doesn't matter. Home games alone for me cost nigh on £60 (inc. petrol). So £65 (or around that) isn't exactly a hassle.

If people don't want to go to football because of the cost, then fair enough, but let's face it - the cost of getting to and from games far outweighs the difference in prices between stadia.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

When i add up the difference between £20 and £27 for a ticket, it really doesn't matter. Home games alone for me cost nigh on £60 (inc. petrol). So £65 (or around that) isn't exactly a hassle.

If people don't want to go to football because of the cost, then fair enough, but let's face it - the cost of getting to and from games far outweighs the difference in prices between stadia.

Especially when you factor in other expenses, such as epic quantities of Kronenbourg/bottles of cider.