Are you looking forward to a bLeating on saturday lads?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazell our centre back scored a better one last season than anything you posted, look it up

Eeeeerrrmmmm No, I cant find it on Youtube.

Can someone please post Hazell's goal for me.??

Apparently better than any of Beckford's

So, having tried and failed to convince us that 'outplaying' Oldham was somehow vitally important (despite, as you may recall, managing a paltry one meaningful shot on target all game), you're now trying to convince us that the quality of goals is important? They still only count one you know.

So, having tried and failed to convince us that 'outplaying' Oldham was somehow vitally important (despite, as you may recall, managing a paltry one meaningful shot on target all game), you're now trying to convince us that the quality of goals is important? They still only count one you know.

Nah

The simple point being we have more quality finishers than you.

Simple

44 games to go. I know which long term fire power i'd rather have in my team.

Take your miserable 3 points. Ill have my firepower thanks for the next 9 mths.

Edited by spainboy

Eeeeerrrmmmm No, I cant find it on Youtube.

Can someone please post Hazell's goal for me.??

Apparently better than any of Beckford's

If you join Latics world you'll be able to see it. It's only 36quid a year and 4quid less than the Leed's one and you'll be able to watch the other 52% of sat's highlights on it because it seems the current one you used only showed 48% of the game.

so for 4quid less you'll get 4% more ... what a bargin.

If you join Latics world you'll be able to see it. It's only 36quid a year and 4quid less than the Leed's one and you'll be able to watch the other 52% of sat's highlights on it because it seems the current one you used only showed 48% of the game.

so for 4quid less you'll get 4% more ... what a bargin.

Well I get my 20min clip within the hour of the match. Deffo worth the extra 4 quid IMHO

Edited by spainboy

Found this but wasnt impressed.

Not a slight patch on the Beckford 20 goal clip.

Wait up a minute..... Has any of your strikers ever scored 20 goals in one season???????

I guess Hughes wont have had time being locked up for murdering would he???

hahahahahahahaha

Edited by spainboy

Do you have any clips of Lee Hughes driving a car? I bet you will find them on youtube.

You're a bit of a cock aren't you?

Lost the arguments (plural because you kept changing the goal posts as you're so bad at backing yourself up) so badly you have to choose the easiest jibe ever. Bet it has still taken you from Saturday to come up with it though.

I've opened this up again, our friend can't post for the time being - but he can view.

Hotel entertainer in Benidorm, nuff said.

You mean he favours quick change acts from the us of a?

Ill be honest, i think he is a complete tool and if he can stoop so low as to bring Hughes past into his jigsaw of an arguement then he isnt somebody i would want on these ere boards!

And as a side note, regarding Ruebens goal, we dont need to see it on youtube, we were there!!!!!

Ill be honest, i think he is a complete tool and if he can stoop so low as to bring Hughes past into his jigsaw of an arguement then he isnt somebody i would want on these ere boards!

You're spot on John, he's reached the point of no return. I don't think he'll be back somehow...

There's a kind of neat karma to that.

Spainboy and most of the people who holiday in Benidorm deserve each other. :grin:

What a pity. This has been 1 of the best threads we have had for ages. We get an opposition fan on spouting off pre match. It turns out he doesn't even go. He then comes on supposedly eating humble pie, but goes on to move the goal posts and professes to know all about the game he didn't go to by virtue of the match console. When he is shot down time and time again, he just keeps coming back for more and then just to prove he is a total tool he sinks as low as you can go by bringing up Hughes's past for which he has served his allotted sentence at the same time leaving himself open to libel.

Still after Friday I was looking forward to a real thrashing only to be disappointed on Saturday. Then I was looking forward to doubling my posts only to be disappointed tonight to find the tool got himself banned.

Ah well back to the mundane. :grin:

Oh yes just 1 last point he claims Beckford has more class than Hughes. Hahahahahahahaha. When Beckford has played and scored in the premiership as often as Hughes did, I think we should let Spainboy back in so that he can say I told you so. But as there is not a cat in hells chance of that happening I dont think we will here from the troll again.