Are you looking forward to a bLeating on saturday lads?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm we wouldve got out of this sh1tehole last season if it wasnt for the 15 points but its a good thing cos we have suddenly run into money as a club not like most league one clubs so that makes me happy. We can now do it properly and get out this season. One upset game from you lot isnt gonna change that as it didnt last season to still get 91 pts like we did.

Another 'freak result' as Cobblers hammer nail into dirty Leeds' marchin' boots! :grin:

Hmmmmm......... it's funny, they seem to be having a lot of these freak results don't they :mmm:

:laught16:

Yes, indeed. I sat down in front of the telly to hopefully see a giant killing but it was not to be in the end. Plucky Leeds threw everything at them but as expected Histon routinely march through to the next round.

The FA Cup just isn't how it used to be is it?

Yes, indeed. I sat down in front of the telly to hopefully see a giant killing but it was not to be in the end. Plucky Leeds threw everything at them but as expected Histon routinely march through to the next round.

The FA Cup just isn't how it used to be is it?

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

Bin dipping on the Costa Points lately Spainboy? It's looking Moore and Moore like staying put in Tosser de Mar again this season! :grin:

I think he has gone now probably to annoy some Cheltenham fans or someone like that because he knows they will finish above them

Aug 15 2008, 10:00 AM

We are a different team to last season. We have much stronger players, natural wingers, we play passing football unlike last season…

Aug 15 2008, 10:31 AM

Now we have a team that is 50% better than last season and probably 75% better than around the time you beat us.

After five freak results on the trot Gary Mac gets stuffed for Christmas and spainboy gets hoist by his own petard. :grin:

(QUOTE

(spainboy Aug 18 2008, 11:37 AM)

If we arnt above you in 4 weeks there is something seriously wrong.

Only time will tell..)

something really is seriously wrong!!!!!!!!!

thats why you'll be enjoying another season in this bloody division!!

can i request the admin to let spainboy come back....i like a gloater! :laught16: