Are you looking forward to a bLeating on saturday lads?

Go on lads keep this thread alive. Shouldnt the Oldham v Cheltenham thread now be at the top??. Maybe I should make more of these threads to see how long they stay alive for. I reckon its the fact that a Leeds fan has actually bothered coming on here is making you lot starstruck.

I feel like the David Beckham of league one.

Autographs anyone?

you're the http://www.brbpoultry.co.uk/light%20brahma%20cockerel.jpg of League One

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on lads keep this thread alive. Shouldnt the Oldham v Cheltenham thread now be at the top??. Maybe I should make more of these threads to see how long they stay alive for. I reckon its the fact that a Leeds fan has actually bothered coming on here is making you lot starstruck.

I feel like the David Beckham of league one.

Autographs anyone?

Stop moving away from the issue, or are you going to edit your post to suit?

EDIT:

Okay, you watched the game via the Matchconsole - I take it it's the BBC one, I'm not sure - anyway, the console is about as much use as a wet match. You're getting information that's passed through about four elements before you read it on screen. The only things they can completely guarantee is the scoreline, which in this instance was two nil to Latics. There have been fans from both sides whoi witnessed the game first hand, and they both concur - Oldham deserved their goals - Oldham played outstandingly, and Oldham were worthy winners. Face it Leeds were undone in their own back yard, by a team you written off some time before. Now you're hiding behind some dodgy stat you've read off Teletext.

Stop moving away from the issue, or are you going to edit your post to suit?

EDIT:

Okay, you watched the game via the Matchconsole - I take it it's the BBC one, I'm not sure - anyway, the console is about as much use as a wet match. You're getting information that's passed through about four elements before you read it on screen. The only things they can completely guarantee is the scoreline, which in this instance was two nil to Latics. There have been fans from both sides whoi witnessed the game first hand, and they both concur - Oldham deserved their goals - Oldham played outstandingly, and Oldham were worthy winners. Face it Leeds were undone in their own back yard, by a team you written off some time before. Now you're hiding behind some dodgy stat you've read off Teletext.

Match console is owned by premiumtv.co.uk which owns 95% of clubs official websites including Oldham, NOT the BBC.

They are accurate, very accurate!!!

http://matchlive.safc.premiumtv.co.uk/mlex...ml?clubid=10281

Edited by spainboy

Match console is owned by premiertv.co.uk which is linked to 95% of clubs official websites including Oldham, NOT the BBC.

the fact that you think looking at "match console" equals having the same grasp of a game as actually seeing it says it all really

I explained on an earlier page on this thread but I will of course give you a run down

We had more corners than you

We had more free kicks than you

we had less yellow cards

we had more shots on goal

we had more shots on target

This is why we outplayed you!!!!!

The stats were put up by me on Saturday and I even told you they cam from Matchconsole for you to check I wasnt lying. They may still be on there.

You scored 2 lucky goals from bad defending. Just cos you won DOESNT mean to say we DIDNT outplay you.

Stats dont lie that you won 2-0 and the stats also dont lie that we OUTPLAYED YOU!!!! We were beaten by an average performance which made it annoying.

TONY, That should answer your question.

Believe me there's no substitute for actually attending a game in forming an educated and considered opinion of how well or badly a player or a team played.

I was at the game and believe me Leeds didn't outplay anyone (and if you read or listen to McAllisters comments after the game he didn't think you had outplayed anyone either).

You need to spend less time being an 'expert' from Costa del Knobrot and get back to attend a few games before shooting your mouth off.

Match console is owned by premiertv.co.uk which is linked to 95% of clubs official websites including Oldham, NOT the BBC.

Not as accurate as Leeds fans who went to the game saying we deserved it, but there you go.

Believe me there's no substitute for actually attending a game in forming an educated and considered opinion of how well or badly a player or a team played.

I was at the game and believe me Leeds didn't outplay anyone (and if you read or listen to McAllisters comments after the game he didn't think you had outplayed anyone either).

You need to spend less time being an 'expert' from Costa del Knobrot and get back to attend a few games before shooting your mouth off.

What he said, nice one H_T_C

Even when the table changes in about 6 or 7 games and you are 4 or 5 places below us.

Yeah, fantastic idea.!!!!!

hmm, wasnt it "after 7 or 8 games" before. Now it seems it's 8 or 9. By the end of the week it'll be 15 at this rate. Hmmmm, 15 - nice number that.

Not as accurate as Leeds fans who went to the game saying we deserved it, but there you go.

Well not where im coming from. Some may say that but a lot thought we were cheated.That penalty that got waived wouldve changed the complexion of the game no doubt. Even I have seen that and know damn well that shouldve been given.

Edited by spainboy

I explained on an earlier page on this thread but I will of course give you a run down

we had less yellow cards

The stats were put up by me on Saturday and I even told you they cam from Matchconsole for you to check I wasnt lying. They may still be on there.

You scored 2 lucky goals from bad defending. Just cos you won DOESNT mean to say we DIDNT outplay you.

Stats dont lie that you won 2-0 and the stats also dont lie that we OUTPLAYED YOU!!!! We were beaten by an average performance which made it annoying.

You missed 2 stats off their spainboy.

Possession: Leeds 48% Oldham 52%

Goals: Leeds 0 Oldham 2

You outplayed us that much that we had more possession than you did. That tells its own story as Andy Gray would say.

Also, how many shots did you have from inside the box and despite having more shots on target can you answer how many of these actually ended up with Crossley making a save? And before you answer I know you can't because you weren't there.

To say "we outplayed you" really puzzles me, because I can't remember the last time that we were so "outplayed" and I wasn't scared that we might lose the match. The truth is Crossley, thats our goalkeeper by the way, wont have a quieter match all season. He had so little to do, he spent most of the second half patting his belly in reponse to the jibes from the Leeds fans in the South stand chanting you fat bastard. Oh, and with so little to do on Saturday he may have put a couple of pounds on :grin:

I know its generally not advisable to 'feed the troll' but can we keep this one all season? Can we? Pleeeeasssse.

Okay, as long as you don't let him eat your left-over kebabs from nights out on the lash - and you give him plenty of exercise. If he goes on the carpet, he's outside.

we had less yellow cards

We scored more goals than you.

This is why we beat you.

Corners, Free kicks, yellow cards, shots none of these matter. GOALS are what win games muppet

Edited by OAFC_ULTRA

Anyway you lot can keep this going. For me im going. Ill probably join you as soon as we are higher in the league.

shouldnt take long.

Toodle pip.

nooooooooooooo. Rummy, he's gone, He's gone - I let him out the back for a dump and he's gone :bigcry:

Can I have new one?

we had less yellow cards

Do you know anything about football? Really do you?

I wont even go into how wrong you are, but please now can you explain how our goals were lucky? because this is very entertaining.