Are you looking forward to a bLeating on saturday lads?

Whats my private life got anything to do with it. ? It beats working 9-5 in a dead end job. That credit crunch must be hurting,and then theres council tax to pay,tv licence,road tax etc...hmm we dont get any of that over here. I just earn 250euros a night on the bingo takings whilst enjoying the sunshine so i can really put up with the Benidorm remarks... Beats living in the uk at the moment.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and now he's doing the ancient art of internet income bragging.

ps I earn £250 in half an hour and drive a ferrari. I have a villa in Javea and another in Carvoeiro, plus a small property in Canada.

Whats my private life got anything to do with it. ? It beats working 9-5 in a dead end job. That credit crunch must be hurting,and then theres council tax to pay,tv licence,road tax etc...hmm we dont get any of that over here. I just earn 250euros a night on the bingo takings whilst enjoying the sunshine so i can really put up with the Benidorm remarks... Beats living in the uk at the moment.

i think this is your job in spain :censored:

and now he's doing the ancient art of internet income bragging.

ps I earn £250 in half an hour and drive a ferrari. I have a villa in Javea and another in Carvoeiro, plus a small property in Canada.

You too?

I have a small plot of land in England, England. It's called Kent. and a few town houses in an area of London called Fitzrovia.

Oh, I nearly forgot, saving the biggest and best till last, I have 2 loaves of bread in the freezer, a bottle of cooking oil and a tankful of petrol. Obviously we have top of the range security for all those, the other stuff I jsut leave empty with the doors open.

You couldnt do anything for 105 minutes at a cost of £27 quid these days Ken bates isnt at fault for that!

I mentioned the above to an old friend this morning. He said you can get about 2 hrs for that sort of money in a certain establishment on Retiro St. if you go at about 4 in the morning and happen to be not particularly choosy about the age of the lady.

I have absolutely nothing to say on the subject and im not even going to mention the score. I just wanna be able to tell my grandkids i was part of the great thread of 08 in years to come.......

Faith. Keep it. Nuff said........

is that all? I just bet on us to beat you 2-0. and guess what? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

From the Yorkshire Evening Post:

The squad was forced to watch a re-run of their 2-0 loss to Oldham this week...

McAllister said...

"Everybody was disappointed with the performance last week. We've had a chance to watch the game back and I want us to play at a level where we're putting the opposition under more pressure. We didn't force their keeper to make a save."

McAllister said...

"Everybody was disappointed with the performance last week. We've had a chance to watch the game back and I want us to play at a level where we're putting the opposition under more pressure. We didn't force their keeper to make a save."

heres hoping they watch it every week as they lose all the games :lol:

McAllister said...

:shock:

I simply cant believe this Diego... even though I was at the match, and witnessed all this for myself, it has been clearly pointed out that MATCH CONSOLE SAID LEEDS HAD A BILLION SHOTS ON GOAL AND WERE CLEARLY THE BETTER SIDE!

... honestly, this is a ridiculous assesment by Leeds own manager - does he not watch games via the internet?

:shock:

I simply cant believe this Diego... even though I was at the match, and witnessed all this for myself, it has been clearly pointed out that MATCH CONSOLE SAID LEEDS HAD A BILLION SHOTS ON GOAL AND WERE CLEARLY THE BETTER SIDE!

... honestly, this is a ridiculous assesment by Leeds own manager - does he not watch games via the internet?

It's surprising how the passage of time can change one's view, especially when taking off those white rose tinted glasses. B)

:lol: Some great responses to the quarter sheep/quarter spaniard/ quarter teletext fan/ quarter prat and i just couldn't drum up enough strength to respond to a "plastic fan" who happily reads about/watches on tv/ his team of overpaid 3rd division heroes, continually gives "little owd owdham" 3 points at "fortress Elland Road" - Don't make me laugh :laught16::laught16: Edited by futchers briefs

See you then

I hear the prawn sandwiches are nice on them forums.

Also I hear they have spell checker on their forums.

One manager's "freak result" is the League Managers' Association's performance of the week, just like the one on NYD.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1372792,00.html

Is it me, but being there and seeing the game ..... we didn't do anything special to deserve the reward !!!

We just played or 'normal' game with all the team performing to their abilities. See this as the 'hype' surrounding the fact the bookies / media expect Leeds to walk the league this year and little Oldham got a shock result

They can stick their award.

Is it me, but being there and seeing the game ..... we didn't do anything special to deserve the reward !!!

We just played or 'normal' game with all the team performing to their abilities. See this as the 'hype' surrounding the fact the bookies / media expect Leeds to walk the league this year and little Oldham got a shock result

Well on the LMA website they give these reasons for why the win was so good:

"Leeds were in immense form prior to the game. They had not lost one game starting the season and Jermaine Beckford was on fire. They had beaten perhaps one of the best teams in Europe- Chester in the Carling cup and the quality of Beckfords goals had stirred up discussion not only in the championship but by premier league fans too.

Seemingly on paper, Leeds have the best team in the league, and play passing football as opposed to Dennis Wise's hoofball and had been looking very good. Most of the Leeds fans, especially their teletext watching Spanish contingent had been fully expecting a 4-0 win, but poor little David Oldham pulled off the average performance of their life with 2 scrappy and sublime goals to pull off a lucky and freak result beating the league 1 winners elect, Goliath Leeds and so deservingly get the performance of the week award".

Edited by jimsleftfoot

i was looking a prize prat in malta,jumping about MOAFC and ritchie wardle was texting me!

found a bar with sky sports on for the last few minutes of game and i'm sure folk were laughing at me as a was punching the air when the final score flashed up!

its moments like that you remember and always think...

"hey,i might be looking like a complete arse at the moment,but i'm one fecking HAPPY complete arse!!!"

Do see your point, but am happy to have the award. More good publicity for the club.

You beat us on the 1st January,which was the worst run all season. Poyet had left and Wise brought in Dave Bassett for that 6 week period. Every team that month had played better than us at that time and we were falling off the perch. It wasn't until McAllister came in 3 weeks later when the shape of the team picked up, even then he was playing with Dennis Wise's players until the end of the 07/08 season. Now we have a team that is 50% better than last season and probably 75% better than around the time you beat us. Time will only tell but I know where my money is going tomorrow.

Excuses......Excuses.......If your team is 50% better than last season and they turn out a crap performance like last weeks, God help you! Think you need to improve it another 150% Lifes tougher than you think in league one isnt it!