Are you looking forward to a bLeating on saturday lads?

I explained on an earlier page on this thread but I will of course give you a run down

We had more corners than you

We had more free kicks than you

we had less yellow cards

we had more shots on goal

we had more shots on target

This is why we outplayed you!!!!!

The stats were put up by me on Saturday and I even told you they cam from Matchconsole for you to check I wasnt lying. They may still be on there.

You scored 2 lucky goals from bad defending. Just cos you won DOESNT mean to say we DIDNT outplay you.

Stats dont lie that you won 2-0 and the stats also dont lie that we OUTPLAYED YOU!!!! We were beaten by an average performance which made it annoying.

TONY, That should answer your question.

to outplay us in a 2-0 DEFEAT suggests you had to have the ball more than us (noticed you left that out of your little stats) we had 52% possesion of the ball. which suggests we out played you, oh and of course the score.

yeah we commited more fouls than you, but all that suggest is that your team where not up for the fight and spent more time on the floor moaning

you had more shots than us, but again that suggest that your strikers are not up to the job because as i recall Milwall did ok in that department a week earlier. but of course we beat them aswell.

you had more corners than us, we dont count them anyway, because nothing ever comes from them

so as you see, you can role out all the stats you like, leaving out the very important ones that suggest that didnt dominate like you belive

but the most important one of the all is the score, i forget what that was.

see you at boundary park wher you will most likley dominate the corners and the fouls but will still lose the most importnant stat again :tongue1:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2% more posession. hahahaha come on do me a favour.

You should be looking at much more shots,on off target, less fouls, less yellows, more corners etc than bothering over 2% posession more.

Whats that? 4 extra passes all game.

I take it maths is not your strong point! 52-48 = ?

2% isn't the difference in goals either lol.

I could go on. Oh go on I will.

With regards to the so called penalty. I was sat level with the incident and big Enoch clearly had his arm back around Gregan tugging at his shirt, something not picked up by the cameras, but I'm sure that the ref would have seen that because he was also in line, sideways on, to it and that is why he waived play on. If anything it was a free kick to us for the first foul.

What were the yellow cards for clever clogs does your wonderful match console tell you that?

The fouls noted are only those awarded. They do not include the number of times the ref played on because of an advantage. Tell me from the clear view you had from Spain, how many times did that happen in the match and which side were those in favour of?

Does trying to score twice from your own half count?

Does shooting when an opponent is stood directly in front of the shot 1 yard away count especially when there is no way of it beating him?

Does a shot that the keeper has to wait 5 hours to receive (slight exageration :wink: ) count?

Do more corners count when everytime 1 comes in our "Leeds reject" of a centre half wins them anyway?

I know 1 thing. I went to Elland Road on Saturday expecting a tonking after the reports of Leeds's marvellous achievements of winning at Scunthorpe & the mighty Chester. What I didn't expect was a game that only 1 team was ever going to win. That team being likkle Owdham.

The fact is you were outplaying us that much that your own fans were leaving in droves with 10 minutes of normal time left, in effect 15 minutes before the end of the game. I don't think they saw it the way you did on the fabulously accurate match console.

Another tiny statistic that spainboy seems to have forgotten:

First save by Oldham keeper - 68 minutes.

Another one:

Total number of saves by Oldham keeper - 1.

Outplayed my arse! :laught16:

(Note: It would be difficult to outplay my arse today. Had a splendid homemade chilli last night, which appears to have caused a degee of instability leading to a veritable symphony of noise in High Definition 3D smellivision... :blink: )

Edited by garcon

I explained on an earlier page on this thread but I will of course give you a run down

we had less yellow cards

The stats were put up by me on Saturday and I even told you they cam from Matchconsole for you to check I wasnt lying. They may still be on there.

You scored 2 lucky goals from bad defending. Just cos you won DOESNT mean to say we DIDNT outplay you.

Stats dont lie that you won 2-0 and the stats also dont lie that we OUTPLAYED YOU!!!! We were beaten by an average performance which made it annoying.

How many points for more corners - er Nil

How many points for more free kicks - er Nil

How many points for less cards - er Nil

How many points for more shots -er Nil

How many points for more shots on target - er Nil

How many points for scoring 2 more than the opposition - er 3

Who got them - LATICS

i think thats football .

Mind you the system you have for scoring is boxing which is probably more up leeds supporters street.

ha ha ha

Edited by losesome

How many points for grasping at straws though? for talking poo? for being a massif club? Oh also nil.

The history books will read Leeds 0 - 2 Oldham THE END

Seems he's not the only deluded one. I work in Leeds (it's been a cracking day, someone even set his car on fire on the M62 this morning, no doubt trying to delay my arrival here) and have just been out for the Yorkshire Evening Post. According to McAllister it was a 'freak result'!! :clown:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leed...t-to.4399837.jp

we had less yellow cards

Spurnedboy....

.....spout all the stats you like, we know how accurate you are with them!! WRONG

LISTEN!! Here is how it is.

We outplayed you, you outplayed us, we beat you, you beat us blah blah blah is now going around in circles and getting rather boring.

You beat Leeds. Congratulations. Lets all move on from it. At the end of the day its who is going to win the league and who is going to get promoted. You think what you want and you think that because Leeds played poor they will continue to play poor for 44 more games.??? Man Utd only drew at home on Sunday so does that mean they will end up around mid table by the end of the season?? No, they will come first or second. I really dont think Man Utd are worried just yet and Neither are Leeds. We are still clear favourites to win the league and at the end of the day I would rather have my team for the next 44 games than your team. And that its what it is going to boil down to, not one stupid defeat for us and a win for you.!!!!

Edited by spainboy

We outplayed you, you outplayed us, we beat you, you beat us blah blah blah is now going around in circles and getting rather boring.

You beat Leeds. Congratulations. Lets all move on from it. At the end of the day its who is going to win the league and who is going to get promoted. You think what you want and you think that because Leeds played poor they will continue to play poor for 44 more games. Man Utd only drew at home on Saturday so does that mean they will end up around mid table by the end of the season?? No, they will come first or second. I really dont think Man Utd are worried just yet and Neither are Leeds. We are still clear favourites to win the league and at the end of the day I would rather have my team for the next 44 games than your team. And that its what it is going to boil down to, not one stupid defeat for us and a win for you.!!!!

NO NO NO. It is not about who is going to win the league. Your original post was asking us if we were looking forward to a thrashing on Saturday. You are moving the goalposts sony.

Mind you, you still would not have won if you'd moved them on Saturday. Stats stats and moving :censored:ing goalposts.

Cheers,

Harry

Yes Yes Yes Harry!!!

Its about winning the league and the quote of the day AGAIN is.

I would rather have my team for the next 44 than yours.

You had a laugh. Let's see who has the last laugh.

Fear not I will remember to have that laugh but next time I will learn not to jump the gun.

Patience is a virtue.

Cant wait!!

Ps when was the last time Oldham won 91 points in league one? We can do it first time round. How about you?

Edited by spainboy

You beat Leeds. Congratulations. Lets all move on from it. At the end of the day its who is going to win the league and who is going to get promoted. You think what you want and you think that because Leeds played poor they will continue to play poor for 44 more games.??? Man Utd only drew at home on Sunday so does that mean they will end up around mid table by the end of the season?? No, they will come first or second. I really dont think Man Utd are worried just yet and Neither are Leeds. We are still clear favourites to win the league and at the end of the day I would rather have my team for the next 44 games than your team. And that its what it is going to boil down to, not one stupid defeat for us and a win for you.!!!!

As our friends from the posh side of the mersey would say.

"The table doesnt lie!"

Yes Yes Yes Harry!!!

Its about winning the league and the quote of the day AGAIN is.

I would rather have my team for the next 44 than yours.

You had a laugh. Let's see who has the last laugh.

Fear not I will remember to have that laugh but next time I will learn not to jump the gun.

Patience is a virtue.

Cant wait!!

Ps when was the last time Oldham won 91 points in league one? We can do it first time round. How about you?

did you compare leeds to man utd? hahahahahahahahaha

man utd didnt lose at home though did they

they will finish 1st or 2nd, they always do

as for you, you dont, you have already lost at home this season

you will be there or there abouts but so will we, be a little more respectful to your opponent s this season because i have a funny feeling you will have to go through this all again with other clubs who dont fear you.

leeds are not that good and are not certain to win anything

face facts the BETTER TEAM ON THE DAY WON

:lol1: 2 games in and you are looking at the tables. proves how desperate you really are BEARDY.

Yet you've gone from talking about one game, to talking about the league after 46 games all because it's suits you - after your initial opinion went t*ts up.

Anyone would think you were a city fan. :lol:

"Leeds are on immense form this season. We haven't lost one game starting the pre season and Jermaine Beckford is on fire. Ok we beat Chester who had also been beaten 6-0 by Dag but the quality of Beckfords goals have stirred up discussion not only in the championship but by premierleague fans too(check the MAD boards out).

We have now the best team in the league, we play passing football as opposed to Dennis Wise's hoofball and we are looking very good.

I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow.

My verdict

Leeds United 4 Oldham 0"

Above is your first post on this thread.

No mention of winning the league is what it is all about.

"I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow." PMSL

"Man Utd only drew at home on Sunday so does that mean they will end up around mid table by the end of the season?? No, they will come first or second. I really dont think Man Utd are worried just yet and Neither are Leeds."

Yes but you are no Man U. You are in the third tier of English football just like us, because you have twice been relgated, because quite simply, you were not good enough.

The team you have now may well be decent at this level (and may well be promoted at the end of the season), but so were Sheff Wednesday and Forest, but it still took them 2 and 3 years to get out of this competetive division, because despite thier big gates and big budgets, this league is no walk over and you have to earn the right to promotion by your performances on the pitch over 46 games

Cheers,

Harry

did you compare leeds to man utd? hahahahahahahahaha

man utd didnt lose at home though did they

they will finish 1st or 2nd, they always do

as for you, you dont, you have already lost at home this season

you will be there or there abouts but so will we, be a little more respectful to your opponent s this season because i have a funny feeling you will have to go through this all again with other clubs who dont fear you.

leeds are not that good and are not certain to win anything

face facts the BETTER TEAM ON THE DAY WON

Palmer I think that last comment is the most sensible thing anyone has said on here (apart from me of course)

The better team ON THE DAY won.

ON THE DAY!!! Exactly.!! Keep that up for another 9 months. :titanic:

"Leeds are on immense form this season. We haven't lost one game starting the pre season and Jermaine Beckford is on fire. Ok we beat Chester who had also been beaten 6-0 by Dag but the quality of Beckfords goals have stirred up discussion not only in the championship but by premierleague fans too(check the MAD boards out).

We have now the best team in the league, we play passing football as opposed to Dennis Wise's hoofball and we are looking very good.

I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow.

My verdict

Leeds United 4 Oldham 0"

Above is your first post on this thread.

No mention of winning the league is what it is all about.

"I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow." PMSL

"Man Utd only drew at home on Sunday so does that mean they will end up around mid table by the end of the season?? No, they will come first or second. I really dont think Man Utd are worried just yet and Neither are Leeds."

Yes but you are no Man U. You are in the third tier of English football just like us, because you have twice been relgated, because quite simply, you were not good enough.

The team you have now may well be decent at this level (and may well be promoted at the end of the season), but so were Sheff Wednesday and Forest, but it still took them 2 and 3 years to get out of this competetive division, because despite thier big gates and big budgets, this league is no walk over and you have to earn the right to promotion by your performances on the pitch over 46 games

Cheers,

Harry

But Harry didnt we win enough points last season to grab second spot?? Forget the 15 points for a minute.If it wasnt for them Forest or Doncaster would still be in this league.

Our acheivement BEFORE our deduction was to win enough points to get promoted. We won enough points to get promoted first time round.

I have so much confidence in our players to claim top 2. The chmpionship is just as hard but it took Birmingham one season to get back up and West Brom 2 seasons.

You have been stuck in this rut for 11 years. We wont be.

Edited by spainboy

Scunny v Leeds

Bookings 2 -1

Corners 8-9

Goal attempts 12 -25

On target 6 -9

fouls 16-14

offside 6-2

seems Leeds do like to shoot .. but have a problem with hitting the target. Now correct me if I'm wrong, to to score you actually need to shoot at the goal not the corner flag.

oohhhh stats we love them :wink: