Will MK Dons feel backlash ?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Win, lose or draw

• Yes - I predict a big win for Latics
    • Yes - I predict a narrow win For Latics
    • No - I predict an heavy defeat for Latics
    • No - I predict a narrow defeat for Latics
    • It will be a draw

As much as I'd love a 3+ margin, it's not likely to happen. If you compare the Franchise stats against Latics, they've done better on the road than at Winkleman Towers, but Latics away stats (goalwise) are -4. This suggests that I'd happily settle for scrappy 1-0 win.

But one thing is vital - now is the time for every single Latics supporter to get behind Shez and the team, no matter who is selected, and support them every inch of the way. This is no time for the boo brigade to get on the player's backs. Sod what's happened over the past week or two. It's been dealt with; end of.

The Championship does not have to be a pipe dream.

:ktf:

As much as I'd love a 3+ margin, it's not likely to happen. If you compare the Franchise stats against Latics, they've done better on the road than at Winkleman Towers, but Latics away stats (goalwise) are -4. This suggests that I'd happily settle for scrappy 1-0 win.

But one thing is vital - now is the time for every single Latics supporter to get behind Shez and the team, no matter who is selected, and support them every inch of the way. This is no time for the boo brigade to get on the player's backs. Sod what's happened over the past week or two. It's been dealt with; end of.

And this should include Windass.

One thing i can guarantee is that the boo brigade don't do away games!!!!

Hehe :). I may remove it.

it will be a narrow win or a great score draw but we will will be fantastic and brave, best we have played for months

for that reason i am not voting

for the first time in years i wish we where playing bottom of the league because we would put them to the sword.

Everything in my head and heart says no win - 4-1 to Latics

as much as i would love to say we will hammer them and make amends..

it all depends which team turns up...if its the same one as last week we may get hammered....if they play like we know they can we may just win it...

i would be happy with a draw away from home and a decent showing.

course we're going to win, it's my birthday tomorrow, they normally win the weekend of my birthday most notably Bolton 1994, Wolves 1997, Man City 1999, Bradford 2006 Doncaster 2007

that is five times from 23

..i think we are going to lose tomorrow cus of what has happened and i think we are going to find it difficult to finish in a play off place