Abbott offered contract

Would absolutely love to see us sign this lad, it's the sort of player we've needed since porter. Decent in the air, better on the floor, knows where the net is and actually puts the ball in it more often than not.

I cant remember him ever playing against us and not looking really dangerous.

DONKEY COMES

TO MIND

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaddyowl4, you seem certain hes a donkey after seeing him play once

Apart from that have you got any other evidence that HES A DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i dont know if editing other peoples post is against OWTB rules but it certainly is annoying

My bottle of HP tells me he has already had a medical and will sign this week.

The winds of talk say PA had his medical on Sunday and will be paraded to anyone that is interested on Wednesday when Penney is back off his Hols and told the lads who he doesnt want they can leave :wink:

Goodbye

DW

KM

SG

KL :ranting:

KL

MW

SS

Expect Wednesday to be a busy F5 day :grin:

Apart from that have you got any other evidence that HES A DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i dont know if editing other peoples post is against OWTB rules but it certainly is annoying

Anyway, I'm off to torture kittens while dancing around in a Man City shirt and a Man Utd hat

This is a very interesting question

Edited by leeslover

There can be a place for editing posts, but I think it should either be in jest or clearly highlighted in some way (e.g. bolding, clearly answering the point made etc).

I find the poster you refer to steps well beyond this and would agree that it is very, very irritating.

What we don't know is if it's deliberately done to wind people up, or if it is simply a lack of understanding/etiquette in how to post replies. I'm sure our understaffed team of moderators can provide appropriate supprt!

I think this comes down to board etiquette. We cannot stop the editing of quotes in reply posts as mentioned above, but we'll have a look at it all the same...

Back on topic please - Pawel has signed! What's the matter with you people! :grin: