Four Player to Sign

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that were after a midfielder from Rangers, on loan at Bradford last year and out of contract.

That would be Dean Furman then. He'd be a decent signing - was very impressive for Bradford last season, by all accounts.

If we're throwing in some random banter, I received this message on facebook today "Saw this morning you lot are signing Glenn Murray - not bad!"

No way have we got the money required to sign Murray - I reckon Brighton will be looking to get back the full £300k they paid to Rochdale, and apparently Leeds and Blackpool are interested.

He took his goal at Crewe very nicely. He certainly won us a penalty in a game at BP Orient?). We were also unbeaten in the 8 games he played (won 4, drew 4).

I wouldn't sign him, but I do think he has something to offer a team at this level when fully fit.

Was MOTM at Northampton away!

Decent player and yet another example of Shez's failings. As Shez himself acknowledged the best way to play Byfield was thru the middle, off the shoulder of the last man. Yet he insisted we got wide and did wing play...completely negating how you play Byfield. So Shez identifies a player to bring in, identifies how to play him...but then allows Allotts sideways ball, fails to find that man to play the forward central pass etc.........

Only reasons I would prob not have Byfield back is fitness and wage...other than that, people have got a very strange view of a player who's has always scored at this level and will do once again...most likely against us!!!

Amine Chermiti has been linked with a move to Newcastle. The Tunisian striker has already been coveted by several big clubs all over Europe such as Marseille and Hamburg, but Newcastle hope to land the striker.

His performance in the African Champions League, where he scored eight goals in the tournament, has seen his value sky rocket and Newcastle may have to pay up to £4 million to land the Tunisian international.

There will be several clubs who may attempt to snap up the striker, but Newcastle are in the driving seat

We would need a spare 200-300k for Will Buckley

Hertha Berlin striker ?! We shall see this week hopefull the four dont have a change of mind :lol:

Heard he was being linked with Bolton and Blackburn did we not have him on our books once.

clarke abbott furman buckley

trust me if we get dean furman he will be tics best player next year - talked to a lot of bratford fans over the weekend and they expected him to be pushing for the rangers 1st team he was outstanding - passer with the ability to find the killer ball (though with peter thorne upfront they had no pace) so would fit in with worthington perfectly

sounds like the signings will be end of this week/early next week according to DP on the official site

terms agreed with all players just need to do there medicals

sure he said done 4, and another player agreed terms so hopefully should be 5 :grin:

I would expect them to be spread out over the next two weeks rather than announced all at once.