New Away Kit - more than a teaser now!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see how they unveil this big news.

COXTEK??

Well, I'll definitely be checking out the gallery when it goes online :tongue: . I can't wait to see how it looks close up and from different angles..................er.........the.........er..................shirt that is! :angel::blush:

kitprog2ccc1.jpg

What the HELL is going on here? :ranting:

Either Dave Penney has been playing Subbuteo :ranting: ............

.........................Or our model has been playing Blow Football in the Manager's Office. Now, I don't know about you, but the thought of that young lady wearing a Latics kit including those shorts - which are a bit too tight - bending over the desk with straw perched suggestively between her soft and moist lips, the gentle swaying of her hair slightly impeding the progress of the ball, well, I think I had better get down to BP as she would certainly need to be "disciplined" :wink:

I'll admit, having never seen anything but the 08/09 kits (and the pink one), I've heard you all going on about tangerine and thought you were all insane. But now I see it, it doesn't look half bad. Of course, she doesn't hurt the eyes either...

And he is still that negative about the club ?!

Just because he knows her doesn't mean he knows her! :wink:

Maybe it's all just sexual tension for him? Once he gets his end away he'll relax and see the world in a more positive light?