New Away Kit - more than a teaser now!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big advocate of a return to our historic, blue and white thirds shirt. Clubs' heritages are too quickly thrown away on the back of a fashion. However I'm not sure if I would endorse the decision of Bury to reintroduce a kit from the 1890s. Blue and brown doesn't do it for me!

Bury new kit

I'm a big advocate of a return to our historic, blue and white thirds shirt. Clubs' heritages are too quickly thrown away on the back of a fashion. However I'm not sure if I would endorse the decision of Bury to reintroduce a kit from the 1890s. Blue and brown doesn't do it for me!

Bury new kit

Just doesnt seem like bury to me, just like when we had red and blue hooped kit, doesnt feel like oldham

Bury new kit

I do agree, although technically our historic kit is red and white.

Wait till my avatar goes to near the end!

I believe the new away kit is navy and tangerine supposedly looks nice! it has been modelled today apparently at BP.

Sounds nice, i just hope they have a decent material, the last tangerine one we had was feckin awful!

If you look at the photos, it looks like there are two diffent shades of blue.

Also, on the first teaser, Carbrini seems to be printed, suggesting main shirt sponsor logo, but on the second, it is emroidered plus you can see the weave of the material; therefore suggesting that this is on the shorts.

It's a lemon-entry my dear Watson.