NFL 2009

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also thinks he would be good enough to be a pro footballer if he didn't play in the NFL....so you really need to take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Oh I do. There is no doubt in my mind that either Anderson Silva or Rashad Evans would spread him out like margarine. Still a dick.

Exactly. He's full of :censored:.

Second team is the Cleveland Browns and they wont win anything for a long, long time. Did anyone see the assasination of Mangini in Rolling Stone magazine? Incredible. I don't think you'd get away with that over here.

The Bengals have a lot of fair weather fans who tend to be from wealthy backgrounds. Lots of bandwagon jumpers, especially this year.

As for the Patriots, I don't know if the defence this year is good enough yet to win a Superbowl. But it's looking promising.

Exactly. He's full of :censored:.

Nah, he is a character in a league of miserable buggers.

I like the way the other week, when he was fined $25k for pretending to bribe an official with a $1 note, he admitted it was a joke gone wrong, and paid the fine and then gave another $25k to charity. I also like when he announces his TD celebrations in the run up to the game...just a shame he never got to do the Ricky Bobby. He would have got fined for it too, but it doesn't seem to bother him.

Fair play, Saints looked awesome. It's no fecking wonder Belichick decided to go for it on 4th down against the Colts with a defence like that.

I was watching NFL Gameday morning on Sunday afternoon....they asked two experts (Sapp and Faulk iirc) if they thought the Patriots defense could stop the Saints. Both said, well Bill Belichick doesn't trust them so why should we?

Its hard to look past NO for the SB now :)

Oh, I don't know. Indianapolis? 20 game regular season winning streak and maybe the finest QB to ever play the game. Also think the Vikings will be very close, and also the Chargers. And Mike Tomlin promised that the Steelers will "unleash hell in december" so I think come January they will be there or there abouts.

Them Saints look really good though...and after everything that area has been through, I don't think too many people would begrudge them a SB win.

The Superbowls Brady won were with some very limited offences.

Ya don't need a supposedly limited offence- it wasn't they had some good players- when you know what the other teams' offence are doing. Take Brady out of the picture the Pats do well (not great but still fairly OK), take Manning or some other QBs out of the picture that team struggles- that is a sign of a good QB compared to a good team.