Minnesota 5-1

Arizona 10-1

Green Bay 12-1

New England 12-1

Baltimore 15-1

Philadelphia 15-1

Cincinnati 20-1

New York Jets 25-1

Fair enough really. Welker is a devastating blow for the Pats who haven't really looked anything like all season. With Belichick at the helm who knows? I fancy Dallas this year.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have a fiver on the Bungles. Imagine Palmer and Ochocinco hitting form just in time for the playoffs... *salivates*

I think a bit of the problem is half on those through have been in second gear for a little while now.

I'd still fancy Philly to do well despite the recent result, but being honest can't look past the top two in the AFC.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Predictions for the weekend then?

Jets @ Bengals - think the Jets will win a tight one. Their defence has been top drawer all season and their offence seems to be clicking at the right time.

Eagles @ Cowboys - shouldn't be the cakewalk of last weekend but Dallas seem to be firing on all cylinders at the right time. Their defence looks awesome.

Ravens @ Patriots - hopefully the Ravens lack of decent WRs to test our young secondary and pathetic pass rush will see us home. Just. Unfortunately that wont happen in San Diego next weeked.

Packers @ Cardinals - tough to call but the Packers seem to have a bit more about them.

Anyone else?

Predictions for the weekend then?

Jets @ Bengals - think the Jets will win a tight one. Their defence has been top drawer all season and their offence seems to be clicking at the right time.

Eagles @ Cowboys - shouldn't be the cakewalk of last weekend but Dallas seem to be firing on all cylinders at the right time. Their defence looks awesome.

Ravens @ Patriots - hopefully the Ravens lack of decent WRs to test our young secondary and pathetic pass rush will see us home. Just. Unfortunately that wont happen in San Diego next weeked.

Packers @ Cardinals - tough to call but the Packers seem to have a bit more about them.

Anyone else?

Bengals - Think home advantage will just about tip it in their favour.

Eagles - I just fully expect the Cowboys to bottle it.

Pats - Same as what you said. I think the Ravens just aren't as good as they were last year. Patriots will have too much.

Cardinals - Last years playoff experience will stand them in good stead. I know the Packers smashed them all over last week, but they do take a few beating the Cards....they did last season, but it doesn't seem to affect them too badly. Again, I think home advantage will be the deciding factor. Will be tight though.

3 of them 4 are almost too close to call though.

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Jets - but didn't Bengals "rest" some key players though? Key injuries to Cincy may play a part.

Dallas - hit form when needed, and they wrecked Philly last week. Can they beat them 3 times in a season? Big ask but, yep - I think they can.

Ravens - Tight one this. Ravens D are 5th against the run and 8th on pass, good turnover and sack rate too.

Packers - One of the best D's in the league, the Cards poor rush won't like that.

Jets - but didn't Bengals "rest" some key players though? Key injuries to Cincy may play a part.

Dallas - hit form when needed, and they wrecked Philly last week. Can they beat them 3 times in a season? Big ask but, yep - I think they can.

Ravens - Tight one this. Ravens D are 5th against the run and 8th on pass, good turnover and sack rate too.

Packers - One of the best D's in the league, the Cards poor rush won't like that.

We will have to agree to completely disagree!

Me and fantasy leagues don't get along....everyone I pick turns out to be bobbins, no matter what sport it is!

I just stuck a tenner on my predicitions at Corals. The odds? 8/1. Pathetic.I'm going to stick a side bet on the Ravens, they are ridiculously overpriced.

So far so good...

I have a 100% FAIL rate. I'm going 4 for 4 this weekend, and I reckon I have a shot at the "imperfect" post season!

You listened to me, a man who made his prediction based on the "animals theory".

Tonight I'll back the remaining animals, the Ravens (even I know this is a terrible call), and then the Cards (even though it pains me to back anything with a vaguely religious undertone).

You heard it here first.

You listened to me, a man who made his prediction based on the "animals theory".

Tonight I'll back the remaining animals, the Ravens (even I know this is a terrible call), and then the Cards (even though it pains me to back anything with a vaguely religious undertone).

You heard it here first.

Why is Sandi Toksvig in your photo?

1. What Photo?

2. Ravens holding their nerve... I'm concerned I might actually get one right!

I feel sick. Fortunately a side bet on the Ravens eased the pain a little, but that has to be the worst playoff 1st quarter performance by any team in recent history.

I give up. Every team I support lets me down.