Congratulations Ackey!

stu vose was so slow updating the web page you had to wait till the next day for some game reports yet other web sites had them the same day,

not neccessarily his fault, he may not be writing the report, it could be someone else writing it who he has to wait for before posting

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

stu vose was so slow updating the web page you had to wait till the next day for some game reports yet other web sites had them the same day,

yes of course

obviously this is the key reason why Stu is now working for a premier league club and won webmaster of the year at Latics from PTV

these people work their backside off for the club and all you can do is knock them

grow up, please

And back on topic.....good luck ackey

Edited by Lookers_Carl

Personally, delighted Ackey has the job. Latics through and through and a thoroughly nice chap.

I'm just glad he doesn't have to drive much in his new role. :shock:

Good luck i have had dealings with this ackkey geezer in the past and he is a knob!!!!

About time you got a job. Hopefully you'll be able to afford a hair cut now and pay with pound coins instead of pennies at Thursday night football.

Keep our Failsworth flag flying!!!

About time you got a job. Hopefully you'll be able to afford a hair cut now and pay with pound coins instead of pennies at Thursday night football.

Keep our Failsworth flag flying!!!

I can see his first job:

trying to convince AH get that model who modelled the first team shirts as his assistant

You can forget that mate, she is being employed as my assistant for getting changed. :grin:

Anyway, well done mate, glad we got someone who will do well at the job rather than some snivvling snotty nose uni graduate who has done the theory side only.....Oh wait a minute. :lol:

Edited by chaddy the owl

You can forget that mate, she is being employed as my assistant for getting changed. :grin:

Anyway, well done mate, glad we got someone who will do well at the job rather than some snivvling snotty nose uni graduate who has done the theory side only.....Oh wait a minute. :lol:

Should we tell Ackey that he got the date wrong on his first story?

29th today, not 24th

Latics in new webmonkey shocker.... :wink::grin:

I know it was done in jest Rick. It is funny.

Maybe it's still gordon (who is in the photo) as Ackey is on his Induction!

Yes mate - a friendly jibe is all.

Latics in new webmonkey shocker.... :wink::grin:

I know it was done in jest Rick. It is funny.

Maybe it's still gordon (who is in the photo) as Ackey is on his Induction!

hes probs still in the boardroom with alan

"dont touch that, dont look at this, dont bother me unless someones dying, in which case drain the blood and put it in one of these bags and then you can come see me"

hes probs still in the boardroom with alan

"dont touch that, dont look at this, dont bother me unless someones dying, in which case drain the blood and put it in one of these bags and then you can come see me"

Dont touch that pie , its Gordons.

Stu was pretty awesome. He sorted out my billing problem with Latics World within half a day of me emailing him, when I had contacted premiumtv twice and heard nothing for over a week. (No listening to the latics for a whole week!!!)

I was a bit nervous about a new webmaster as the fishal (and this site) are my only real links to my beloved Oldham since my move to Aus. I didn't need to be concerned though, congrats on the new appointment Ackey, I am sure you will do an excellent job.