Congratulations Ackey!

QUOTE (thelaticsfan @ Jul 29 2009, 13:50 PM)

hes probs still in the boardroom with alan

"dont touch that, dont look at this, dont bother me unless someones dying, in which case drain the blood and put it in one of these bags and then you can come see me"

Dont touch that pie , its Gordons.

OK Lets create an Induction programme for Ackey.

~You are not allowed to take the High def pictures of the new kit being modelled home.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (thelaticsfan @ Jul 29 2009, 13:50 PM)

hes probs still in the boardroom with alan

"dont touch that, dont look at this, dont bother me unless someones dying, in which case drain the blood and put it in one of these bags and then you can come see me"

OK Lets create an Induction programme for Ackey.

~You are not allowed to take the High def pictures of the new kit being modelled home.

Dont leave any banana skins lying on the floor - they represent a Health and Safety hazard.

Stu was pretty awesome. He sorted out my billing problem with Latics World within half a day of me emailing him, when I had contacted premiumtv twice and heard nothing for over a week. (No listening to the latics for a whole week!!!)

I was a bit nervous about a new webmaster as the fishal (and this site) are my only real links to my beloved Oldham since my move to Aus. I didn't need to be concerned though, congrats on the new appointment Ackey, I am sure you will do an excellent job.

Bloody Australians. Everything is always bleedin "Awesome" :ranting:

"That sarnie was AWESOME Sheila - real Beaut"

Guest sheridans_world

Well done Acks.

Christ, I wouldnt have gone to them lengths just to be able to attend every latics match...

Management Structure:

Simon Corney

Alan Hardy

Gordon Lawton

Lois

Polish Girl

Newborns (in stock ready for Alan)

Ackey

You'll fit in fine with your new managers. :grin:

Congrats Ackey, good luck with your new appointment nice to see a genuine fan get the job.

+1

Can't be arsed trawling to find the post but i seem to remember him saying he'd "go mental" if Gregan kept shouting at younger players for his mistakes,so i'm looking forward to match reports starting "ARRRRGH FOR F**K'S SAKE WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP GIVING EVERYONE ELSE FLAK FOR YOUR F**K-UPS,LARDARSE?" :wink:

That could happen to anyone and it's not for me to point out "receive" spelt incorrectly.

Stu used me as his 'eagle eyes' but Ackey thinks I'm just pedantic.

And ' clearences ' ....!

Now Ackey, write : 'The cat sat on the mat' ten times....