Chaddy or RRE?

Don't have a season ticket but get up to BP about once a month. Last season I found the Chaddy end did not have much voice like it used to - no offence to anyone intended, and I know we were dealt some testing times at some of the games I saw, granted. Just as a matter of interest, are people sticking with the RRE or coming back to the Chaddy.

Still working hard to get up for next week after my whiplash injury but am determined I will do my utmost to be there - thanks for all the good wishes from everyone - much appreciated xx

Come in the Main Stand Lower with us. It's great....and you'll hear that much moaning and negativity that you'll wished you'd stayed at home instead :wink:

I'm going back in the Chaddy End, the novelty of the RRE soon wore off for me last season, even though I'll be knee deep in bird :censored: and there's a bloody great post in my way I still prefer the Chaddy End.

I'm going back in the Chaddy End, the novelty of the RRE soon wore off for me last season, even though I'll be knee deep in bird :censored: and there's a bloody great post in my way I still prefer the Chaddy End.

BTW £400k+ to maintain the ground in the last year........?????? BOLLOCKS! Painting the back wall of the Lookers and painting a few steps red with Triggers tunnel paint does not equate to £400k I mean the paint is even starting to wash off and the Chaddy End is a health hazard with the amount of bird :censored: spattered over it. New ground needed or not, charging mugs like me £300+ to sit in a dilapidated bird comode takes the piss. The apprentices used to sweep the stands it's take about an hour with a pressure washer to make it respectable...it's embarassing! :ranting:

I'm with you,Back in the Chaddy(for the first time since it's been seated).

I couldn't run the risk of kicking the living :censored: out of some little t**ts,who would rather spend the entire game pissing about just so they could go to school on monday morning and tell their mates they gave :censored: to(insert teams) away fans,Knowing full well if it did go off they would be half way up Broadway in 20 seconds :rant.sml:

I personally prefer RRE but then theres all the times you get moved because of large away crowds, I suppose theres ups and downs with each side

The RRE is by far the best stand we have, you can have a bet,a pint and an uninterrupted view. Just a shame about being moved occasionally. I know the chaddy end is traditionally the home end but for me it lost it's magic when it became seated.

The RRE is by far the best stand we have, you can have a bet,a pint and an uninterrupted view. Just a shame about being moved occasionally. I know the chaddy end is traditionally the home end but for me it lost it's magic when it became seated.

If only Sean Jarvis could hear you now, he would be ecstatic. If I remember rightly he tried for acouple of years to entice the Chaddy end over to the Rocky, stating the above, but he was shouted down. Best marketing manager we have had for years, but was never appreciated. Huddersfields gain and our loss.

I'm with you,Back in the Chaddy(for the first time since it's been seated).

I couldn't run the risk of kicking the living :censored: out of some little t**ts,who would rather spend the entire game pissing about just so they could go to school on monday morning and tell their mates they gave :censored: to(insert teams) away fans,Knowing full well if it did go off they would be half way up Broadway in 20 seconds :rant.sml:

Will have to see - can see myself going in the Chaddy a few times this season. Was only ever in there until a few years ago, since when I have played, "around the ground." I certainly share your embarrasment about the schoolboy herberts in the RRE. I am just too old to join in their version of, "atmosphere." Might pop into the old slum for old times sake before it comes down.

Will have to see - can see myself going in the Chaddy a few times this season. Was only ever in there until a few years ago, since when I have played, "around the ground." I certainly share your embarrasment about the schoolboy herberts in the RRE. I am just too old to join in their version of, "atmosphere." Might pop into the old slum for old times sake before it comes down.

Wear your waders, the bird :censored: is quite deep in places. £400k maintenance my arse!

Wear your waders, the bird :censored: is quite deep in places. £400k maintenance my arse!

Clearly not the cost of running repairs, I presume the cost of operating the ground. It was on record a few years ago that for example the electrics to feed the kitchens needed a serious upgrade. I bet the plumbing is shagged. But yes, there will be normal stuff in that bill as well. The pitch is probably coming to the end of it's life for starters. They will have to spend money on god knows how many little things, which will still be there but far smaller in a new ground. It's like running the big old house your granny left compared to a new build.

Clearly not the cost of running repairs, I presume the cost of operating the ground. It was on record a few years ago that for example the electrics to feed the kitchens needed a serious upgrade. I bet the plumbing is shagged. But yes, there will be normal stuff in that bill as well. The pitch is probably coming to the end of it's life for starters. They will have to spend money on god knows how many little things, which will still be there but far smaller in a new ground. It's like running the big old house your granny left compared to a new build.

Lol, good analogy. That woodchip has to go!