Blackpool agree fee for Eardley

players come and players go.....this lad has had some un-necessary stick recently, i bet he will be glad to get away. I think the club will have ensured they get the best deal possible, they arent fools, so if the fee is less than 500k then there will be genuine reasons for it.......il just be glad to see an end to all the speculation.

this lad has had some un-necessary stick recently, i bet he will be glad to get away.

Agree on both counts. Me personally, i`ll be sad to see him go. He`s a good prospect and still only a young kid. He suffered a poor season last year under Shez, but he soon picked up his performances once Royle came in. Certainly wont begrudge him a move to the Championship though, to further his career and to get away from the morons who love to boo, and pick him out for every single thing. Good luck Neal if you do go.

Quality right back. There's a reason he'll be playing in The Championship whilst we're still stuck in League One.

And no one should question his attitude, he's always looked like he cares, he looks like he tries. When we win he clenches his fists with joy, he does like Oldham, he does actually give a shít about us. But he deserves to move on for his own career.

Good luck Neal.

Be sad to see Neal go...I do think he's wanted away for a little while now (from what I'd heard) but a lot was down to Shez's management...like barely speaking to him for a couple of months during last season when he wasn't playing him. Another point on that list of failures by our previous manager....altho, Neal was probably more pleased than most when DP arrived. But when ya hearts set and mind's made up...he maybe would've gone next summer anyway than sign again.

Good luck Neal....that fella in the Chaddy End will have to call someone else a :censored: from now on...I hope he gives it back like you did that day!!! Go and have a wonderful, prosperous career!!!

PS I'd be sad if it's anything less that £750k with clause after the amounter Gunter and others have gone for. And also the fact Udders were in for Neal too!

Edited by boundaryblue80

not an eardley fan, think he is VERY overrated and just an average league one player, who, for someone of his experience domestically and international, should show and have more ability than he currently displays.

Not sad to see him go, holdsworth is a better player and McKerr sounds like a good prospect as well, dont think we will miss him at all.

Go and hoof the ball down the blackpool touchline and take your cocky attitude with you (from a number of sources)

Hope you improve and shove it back in mine and others faces - but i wont hold my breath.

(P.S. Just for the record, i havent booed or personally abused neal at games as others have aluded to, this is just my private opinion)

Edited by shefflatic

pfff what a load of garbage.

How much did they get for Barker? would be dissapointed to see him go for under 750k. They have just spent 500k on that lad from Rangers.

Will Lomax now go to rightback and Gilbet at left? received some good reviews from Southend gaffer whilst on trial "Championship Quality" wanted to stay in the North though.

How much did they get for Barker? would be dissapointed to see him go for under 750k. They have just spent 500k on that lad from Rangers.

Will Lomax now go to rightback and Gilbet at left? received some good reviews from Southend gaffer whilst on trial "Championship Quality" wanted to stay in the North though.

No, Lomax will go to the reserves.

Holdsworth RB, Gilbert LB I would think.

not an eardley fan, think he is VERY overrated and just an average league one player, who, for someone of his experience domestically and international, should show and have more ability than he currently displays.

Not sad to see him go, holdsworth is a better player and McKerr sounds like a good prospect as well, dont think we will miss him at all.

Go and hoof the ball down the blackpool touchline and take your cocky attitude with you (from a number of sources)

Hope you improve and shove it back in mine and others faces - but i wont hold my breath.

(P.S. Just for the record, i havent booed or personally abused neal at games as others have aluded to, this is just my private opinion)

:lol: a 20 year old who has played over 100 games for us , yep well average. Spose you was happy with Holden and Clegg was you ?

Edited by razza699

Could have written that myself with the adjustments I've made :grin: