jokes

stebuzz

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little boy arrives home to find his mum and dad having sex on the sofa . . .

Dad says : 'Don't worry son I'm just filling mummy with petrol! . . . . .

Son replies: 'She doesn't do many miles to the gallon does she dad, uncle Dave only filled her up this morning :lol:

Edited by boboafc

Little boy arrives home to find his mum and dad having sex on the sofa . . .

Dad says : 'Don't worry son I'm just filling mummy with petrol! . . . . .

Son replies: 'She doesn't do many miles to the gallon does she dad, uncle Dave only filled her up this morning :lol:

quality never fades... :grin:

Fernando Torres' proposed move to Chelsea has apparently broken down after John Terry failed to agree terms with Torres' wife.

if Darren Bent is worth £24m and Carroll £35m what on earth is Howard Webb worth? Might be time for Fergie to cash in?"

Guy walks into dentist.

Dentist asks "So, what can I do for you today"

Guy: "I have a bit of a problem, I feel like a moth"

Dentist: "Sorry pal, nothing I can do for you, you need to see a doctor, or a shrink"

Guy: "I know I do"

Dentist "So what the eff are you doing in here?"

Guy replies "Your light was on"

A man came home from work, sat down in his favourite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick! Bring me a beer before it starts!"

She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.

When he finished it, he said, "Quick! Bring me another beer! It's gonna start!"

This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer.

When it was gone, he said, "Quickly! Another beer! It's gonna start any second!"

"That's it!" She blows her top. "You :censored: ! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave! Don't you realise that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

The husband sighed. "Oh :censored:. It's started

A bloke with a really bad speech impedement goes into a bookies and asks to see the manager, the manager arrives and the bloke says I've backed a f f f f f f f, the bookie says " A five to one"?, the bloke stammers n n n n n n no, I've backed a f f f f f f f the bookie says, "A four to one"?, The bloke getting more and more frustrated stammers n n n n n n n n n no I've backed a f f f f f f f f f f, The poor bookie doing his best to help the poor sole out says "A favourite"?, The bloke by now a stammering, stuttering, wreck says n n n n n n n n n n the bookie says whooh here take this twenty quid, will that be all right?. The bloke says t t t thank you and goes outside to his mate and says he he he he he he's a gggggreat bl bl bl bloke he he he he's just give me 20 quid, and I've just backed a f f f f f f forty ton truck into his new Bentley.

I'm treating my wife to a romantic dinner for valentines day.

Soft, slow cooked pasta.

The finest petis pois,

Finely diced soft soya flakes,

A beautiful chicken stock marinade,

Finely seasoned with fresh basil and mixed herbs.

Then I just tip in water to the fill line, add the soy sauce sachet and I'm done.