John Terry

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley Cole's lawyer said that Cole was speeding as he'd just heard that Terry's car was parked outside his house

bridge has phoned capello and told him he cannot play in the world cup for england if terry is in the team.

england fans are now hoping that john terry will bed emile heskeys wife/ girlfriend. :grin:

Ashley Cole's lawyer said that Cole was speeding as he'd just heard that Terry's car was parked outside his house

bridge has phoned capello and told him he cannot play in the world cup for england if terry is in the team.

england fans are now hoping that john terry will bed emile heskeys wife/ girlfriend. :grin:

oh come on....

Wayne Bridge has come out and said that he wont play for England for as long as John Terry is in the squad.

Let's hope that Terry scuttles Emile Heskey's wife before the summer.

I thought Gerrard was the obvious choice as replacement (he was found not guilty, remember, and there's absolutely no chance of him banging anyone's wife/girlfriend). Given Capello's reputation as a disciplinarian,i'm a bit surprised he's gone for someone who spent 8 months out of the game due to allegedly avoiding a drug test due to allegedly being concerned about people finding out that he was allegedly on antibiotics for the clap. Still, at least it isn't Rooney.

Rooney should get it. He's our best player and as I said he'll probably carry us at the World Cup.

On the face of it, I'd agree with you.

That said, leaving him to get on doing what he's currently doing also makes sense.

Different sport, but making Botham / Flintoff the captain were two awful decisions when observed after the event.

Rio Ferdinand? He's another mentally weak player.

Rooney should get it. He's our best player and as I said he'll probably carry us at the World Cup.

Mentally weak? Hey, Rooney has never been that when stamping England out of competitions has he.

Might be our best/only player, but I'd rather he concentrated on not kicking out when things aren't going his way. Something he rarely has to contend against softer players and playing for United every week. When he doesn't get the ball though, he's often a liability that way.

Pondering it more through the morning, after watching o4u Jr star in a rare win for his school team, I think Capello's got it right with Ferdinand.

The guy is still good enough to be first choice for England but has, in recent games, looked a little too casual at times.

The reposibility of captaincy will focus his mind.