Pinch Me season dinner do

Hey chaps and chapesses

Is anyone going to this dinner do celebrating our little run of success from the late 80' early 90's?

I was just wondering how many of us are going, it would be fun to put names to faces of those we chat to on here - all friendly like...lol. :wink:

So who is going then?

Hey chaps and chapesses

Is anyone going to this dinner do celebrating our little run of success from the late 80' early 90's?

I was just wondering how many of us are going, it would be fun to put names to faces of those we chat to on here - all friendly like...lol. :wink:

So who is going then?

Do you know how much it is?

Do you know how much it is?

Think its about £49.00 plus vat. Don't think its had that much hype, but they better crack on with it as I believe its at the Queen Elizabeth in Oldham andd its not that far off now.

Supposedly, JR is going to be there plus some of the players too.

Just wonder whose going as its going to be a bit lonely in there otherwise :unsure:

I am going to the one that Matthew Tipton has orgnaised at Shaw Cricket Club the Thursday before, it is a tenner for a curry supper and a Q&A with Ritchie, Warhurst and Ian Marshall, more affordable and local for me.

not head about that one...did hear about the one that a Mr Spiers (I think) was trying to arrange but somehow, got overshadowed by this one the club has done instead.

So at this rate, its going to be me, tangerine dreams, Mr JR and a couple of latics players, a large screen and geat latics moments..hmmmm...this could get messy.. :grin:

Are we doing anything at the games to celebrate this wouldn't be great if on the last game at home to charlton we paraded the legends onto the boundary park pitch?

I like this idea and why not too...marketing guy make note

not head about that one...did hear about the one that a Mr Spiers (I think) was trying to arrange but somehow, got overshadowed by this one the club has done instead.

So at this rate, its going to be me, tangerine dreams, Mr JR and a couple of latics players, a large screen and geat latics moments..hmmmm...this could get messy.. :grin:

Carl sacked it after hearing about the Club riding roughshod over his proposed event.

Is this about right..... (i'm not taking the piss I just want to make sure I didn't misread the advert)

A handful of players and a video of our golden era for £50 ?

Another failure of marketing. They've got my e mail address on file somewhere...

Is this about right..... (i'm not taking the piss I just want to make sure I didn't misread the advert)

A handful of players and a video of our golden era for £50 ?

What was Ronnie Moore saying about us living in the past? :wink:

Seriously, I'm sure it will be a great night and bring back some great memories - let's face it... nah, let's not go there...

Will there be one for the launch of Starline? I'm not saying I bear a grudge, but I'm still annoyed about that! :lol: