Simon Simon and Barry's interviews on Latics Player

Well Simon Blitz and Simon Corney reiterated they were going nowhere and that they will continue to write the cheques. They called for fans to keep the faith, rubbished any rumours of administration could be 2-3 weeks maybe a month before a new man appointed( best take their time with this in my view this is the man who we will be entrusting with our cash) work on failsworth is slow (no surprise their really) They all appreciated that people have different personal cicumstances but all money coming in from the fans went straight back to the club.

Any thoughts people?

What did Barry say, or did the Simons have his gob gaffa taped shut to prevent any anti-fan tourette's outbursts?

Thanked fans for the support, said every penney will be needed to help the club, asked for loyalty and to go the extra mile, hinted at dissapointment from those within the trust :unsure: didn't really know what to make of that but asked for a greater collective effort of support.

One thing I would like to have known was would the new manager have any scope to bring in any new players in for next season people will keep the faith if they have a reason too i.e. it will get better.

Well Simon Blitz and Simon Corney reiterated they were going nowhere and that they will continue to write the cheques. They called for fans to keep the faith, rubbished any rumours of administration could be 2-3 weeks maybe a month before a new man appointed( best take their time with this in my view this is the man who we will be entrusting with our cash) work on failsworth is slow (no surprise their really) They all appreciated that people have different personal cicumstances but all money coming in from the fans went straight back to the club.

Any thoughts people?

yippeeeee :grin: :grin: :grin:

Thanked fans for the support, said every penney will be needed to help the club, asked for loyalty and to go the extra mile, hinted at dissapointment from those within the trust :unsure: didn't really know what to make of that but asked for a greater collective effort of support.

One thing I would like to have known was would the new manager have any scope to bring in any new players in for next season people will keep the faith if they have a reason too i.e. it will get better.

Obviously not EVERY Penney !

2 weeks to a month isn't good enough on the new manager front, new players are being released all the time and the good ones will be picked up on. I know time needs to be taken to bring the right guy in but on the assumption that all those who want the job have now contacted the club, interviews and a decision shouldn't take more than a week. Besides, who's making decisions on offering contracts at the moment? (That is a genuine question).

Apart from that, encouraging sounds. That said, there wouldn't be a need for encouragement if people didn't throw about unfounded speculation...though such is the way of the messageboard age...

Thanked fans for the support, said every penney will be needed to help the club, asked for loyalty and to go the extra mile, hinted at dissapointment from those within the trust :unsure:

Without speaking to Barry, I think what Barry was indicating there is that there are a few people within the trust who are giving up alot of their time, probably alot more than they can/should, and putting in alot of effort, whilst others have been all to happy to criticise from the sidelines, and when these fans have come up with a good idea and the trust have asked them to come on board, they have said no.

2 weeks to a month isn't good enough on the new manager front, new players are being released all the time and the good ones will be picked up on. I know time needs to be taken to bring the right guy in but on the assumption that all those who want the job have now contacted the club, interviews and a decision shouldn't take more than a week. Besides, who's making decisions on offering contracts at the moment? (That is a genuine question).

Apart from that, encouraging sounds. That said, there wouldn't be a need for encouragement if people didn't throw about unfounded speculation...though such is the way of the messageboard age...

I am sure though that all contrats end in June, everyone is on holiday now, and no one decent signs till 5 days afte the season starts anyway.

fish and chips from't chippy laverley jaberley ...lashings of butter on't bread :grin: :grin: :grin:

Average male intake: 2200kcal 75g fat - that's with no/little exercise average height and build. 40 y-o.

Large battered fish and portion of chips, with gravy and 2 slices of bread and butter: 1,920 calories, 115g fat

Bollocks to it Walshy, there's room for summat else as long as you've not eaten all day! Heavy on the fats though...

:grin:

I'm having steak. I'm also going to be roasting potatoes in olive oil, garlic and rosemary.

Quick tip on that.

Get the potatoes on a wooden spoon and make cuts approx 3/4cm in, but not through.

Sound fiddlier than it is, you end up with about 6.

Roast as normal.

The potaotes come out really crispy adn the oil and flavour gets right in, esp with rosemary.

enjoy

Average male intake: 2200kcal 75g fat - that's with no/little exercise average height and build. 40 y-o.

Large battered fish and portion of chips, with gravy and 2 slices of bread and butter: 1,920 calories, 115g fat

Bollocks to it Walshy, there's room for summat else as long as you've not eaten all day! Heavy on the fats though...

:grin:

Haha my intake is about 4000cals a day, i'm not having it that people survive on 2200!!!

Cheers for the tip Singe, i'll give that a go.

This is now the "What are you having for tea/Cooking tips" thread.

Haha my intake is about 4000cals a day, i'm not having it that people survive on 2200!!!

Cheers for the tip Singe, i'll give that a go.

This is now the "What are you having for tea/Cooking tips" thread.

Mines way up over that too. :grin: but I train for a couple of hours 5 days a week. I've taken as little as 1500 to get to 84kg quickly. But I don't do that anymore, there's little point.

Mines way up over that too. :grin: but I train for a couple of hours 5 days a week. I've taken as little as 1500 to get to 84kg quickly. But I don't do that anymore, there's little point.

You were cutting on 1500? Did you not lose loads of muscle mass as well?

You were cutting on 1500? Did you not lose loads of muscle mass as well?

I wasn't cutting weight for a fight as such, I was drastically reducing my weight to start training again to get back into the competition aftera mightly long lay-off. I was about 98kg, I can't compete with the big guys - for the UK Knockdown everything over 84kg was HW. I think it's changed now to 80+kg top level, I don't know. My mate is fighting in it this year who I'm training with.

So I lost then bulked up after. It worked. I'm porbably fitter now than I was when I first started all this :censored:e in my late teens early twenties.

Good to hear that the fans that stayed loyal through all the thin last season get a mention. Cos those very same fans will be back next also. Hopefully the 1000 that stayed away last season vowing never to return whilst DP is in the hot seat will also be good to their word.

As Blitz states we most all stick together for the greater good. Then and only then will we have some chance to deliver. I echo that if the current financial mess means you can't renew your ST then I hope things pick up for you and we see you back on board then. Everyone else needs to get their ST through any option that suits.

Already missing Oldham Athletic and charging the batteries for next season.

Good to hear that the fans that stayed loyal through all the thin last season get a mention. Cos those very same fans will be back next also. Hopefully the 1000 that stayed away last season vowing never to return whilst DP is in the hot seat will also be good to their word.

As Blitz states we most all stick together for the greater good. Then and only then will we have some chance to deliver. I echo that if the current financial mess means you can't renew your ST then I hope things pick up for you and we see you back on board then. Everyone else needs to get their ST through any option that suits.

Already missing Oldham Athletic and charging the batteries for next season.

Are you the chap that did a bycicle kick at the fans v staff game?