New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul please could you sign this contract and everything will be sorted.

Och aye Paul sign this bit of paper here and it will be reet

paul sign now innit

Perhaps he's in the Upper Amazon and can't be contacted. :wink:

it would be foolish for Latics to say it is him until they have agreed everything and he has signed a contract. They would look stupid if they did that and then the move collapsed as could still happen if he doesn't like the package offered to him

it would be foolish for Latics to say it is him until they have agreed everything and he has signed a contract. They would look stupid if they did that and then the move collapsed as could still happen if he doesn't like the package offered to him

A post that I could both understand, and that hasn't made me laugh. I prefer the old roylearmy

Just to add nothingness to a nothingness thread so far,

Mark Allott has just joined Alkrington Angling club :peepwall:

is it true he fished for them years ago but they made him leave because he was :censored:e whereas now, although no Keith Arthur, he's an unspectacular though very consistent angler?

is it true he fished for them years ago but they made him leave because he was :censored:e whereas now, although no Keith Arthur, he's an unspectacular though very consistent angler?

he used to fish with his back to the lake and had no success

I genuinely started to fall out of love with them towards the end of the season, and had no intention of going again. I blame 13 men for that. 1 - Simon Corney. 2 - 12 - Whoever played on the Saturday. 13 - David Penis.

Interesting list there...The number 1 is spot on and I'd go with 2-12 also...number 13 being a bit like Steve McLaren was to England....collateral damage. Dickov will be...whoever else will be...I'll still be there to suffer it though unlike others who find it so easy to say no.