Oldham v Wigan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The biggest cheer of the night came in the 73rd minute when player-manager Paul Dickov came off the bench for his first appearance for Latics.

And Dickov quickly found himself in trouble with referee Jon Moss following a robust challenge on Mohamed Diame which left the midfield man writhing in agony."

HAHA, Brilliant!

"The biggest cheer of the night came in the 73rd minute when player-manager Paul Dickov came off the bench for his first appearance for Latics.

And Dickov quickly found himself in trouble with referee Jon Moss following a robust challenge on Mohamed Diame which left the midfield man writhing in agony."

HAHA, Brilliant!

KICK FOR VICTORY!!!! :grin:

Just got back. Dickov has to be man of the match for me. He only played 20 minutes but he was like a man possessed! Absolutely sliced a wigan player in half 2 minutes after coming on, then had a do with their number 35 who was subsequently booed for the rest of the game. I bloody love dickov. Bring on the new season coz i for one cannot wait!

Just got back. Dickov has to be man of the match for me. He only played 20 minutes but he was like a man possessed! Absolutely sliced a wigan player in half 2 minutes after coming on, then had a do with their number 35 who was subsequently booed for the rest of the game. I bloody love dickov. Bring on the new season coz i for one cannot wait!

Lead by example eh?

HAHA, Brilliant!

Jon Moss was referee?! That fat useless :censored: is in the top 5 worst referees ive ever seen, at southend the other season.

Fan-tastic tonight, don't think I've enjoyed a game that much for a while!

Dickov's really got them playing with passion, at last, and really leading by example, going in for every single ball in the air, despite being about 15ft shorter than the lad of theirs who was marking him!

I can barely remember a single Wigan chance, bar the penalty, and we definitely dominated the first half and last 20 mins, I think!

Fan-tastic tonight, don't think I've enjoyed a game that much for a while!

Dickov's really got them playing with passion, at last, and really leading by example, going in for every single ball in the air, despite being about 15ft shorter than the lad of theirs who was marking him!

I can barely remember a single Wigan chance, bar the penalty, and we definitely dominated the first half and last 20 mins, I think!

What about the effort that hit the bar and Brill's wonder save (block)

I thought that Jones looked good in midfield as well. Lee looked weak against their flying winger in the first half. Abbot looked leg heavy just like he did pre-season last year.

great game all round fenney isnt good for goals after seening him play and big cheer came for dickov.

wigan fans caused alot of problem outside the ground.

brill made the best save he probably will make in his career, what a quick reaction save, left me stunned to how he did it,

much better performance, dickov has them playing and passing was great first half, second half lost our way a little bit

dickov tackle was first class :wink:

Yes it was excellent. Think he came to ruffle their feathers and spice up the game as we were in danger of conceeding. It had the desired effect and was all in good spirits the booing, even therir goalie was having a chuckle about it. They continued as they were leaving the height difference was amazing. A good night

Edited by underdog

brill made the best save he probably will make in his career, what a quick reaction save, left me stunned to how he did it,

much better performance, dickov has them playing and passing was great first half, second half lost our way a little bit

dickov tackle was first class :wink:

Looked like a reaction save and an excellent one too, give this man support guys, he wears the shirt and 10 others have to be beaten to get to him.

So, in Gregan's absence.....Brill for captain? He was vocal again last night and as a GK, should have the vision to see the layout of the game in front of him to instruct players on the pitch

Edited by underdog