Ginger kid on't wing................

Just got me thinking, didn't we have a promising lad who played on the left wing, think he was actually right footed!!

I know big things were expected of him and he looked the part if i remember correctly, anyone recall this lad and what ever happened to him :blink:

Just got me thinking, didn't we have a promising lad who played on the left wing, think he was actually right footed!!

I know big things were expected of him and he looked the part if i remember correctly, anyone recall this lad and what ever happened to him :blink:

He discovered the sick pay entitlement clause in his contract....

If Lewi continues to perform out on the left if I were Chris I'd start to worry. He needs to up his game a little at the moment does Mr Taylor.

I saw him at the club on Friday, long after the other players had left so hopefully the work he's doing with the physio' will pay off.

It would be nice to see a fully-fit Taylor again. I vaguely remember him being pretty darned good.

I saw him at the club on Friday, long after the other players had left so hopefully the work he's doing with the physio' will pay off.

It would be nice to see a fully-fit Taylor again. I vaguely remember him being pretty darned good.

Totally agree. I hope he soon comes back to where we know he's capable. The last 18 months/24 months he just hasn't delivered.

Probably a far too sensible answer for this type of 'audience' - Perhaps he is working bloody hard on trying to get himself in top condition for the season, in order to win himself a regular place - as i'm sure he'll be aware that another season like the last one for Taylor, will do his chances of progression in the game further damage. Hope he can stay clear of injuries and seemingly niggling knocks, as we all know, an in form, flying Chris Taylor, is a definite assest to this club.

Probably a far too sensible answer for this type of 'audience' - Perhaps he is working bloody hard on trying to get himself in top condition for the season, in order to win himself a regular place - as i'm sure he'll be aware that another season like the last one for Taylor, will do his chances of progression in the game further damage. Hope he can stay clear of injuries and seemingly niggling knocks, as we all know, an in form, flying Chris Taylor, is a definite assest to this club.

Not quite but good effort :wink:

i have to agree with that. im not a chris taylor fan - thats not to say i dont think he has talent and potential. hes frustrating and his first two full seasons i had no time for him and got on his back (they were younger immaturer days) and then his third season he was immense started to fulfill his potential and develop as a player he developed a final ball and a nack for getting a goal and he won me over just to flop last season. now there were clearly reasons for this nd he didnt have the best of luck with injuries and was evenen more unlucky to have a plantpot of a manager risking his career playing him to soon. this in mind i am prepared to right off last season and give him my full backing and hope as you say he is working hard and gettin back in peek condition and perhaps we will see the taylor of a few seasons ago were he was the most feared left winger in the division

Yeah he's still our best player.

Heard he had one or two personal issues (aside from injuries) which he was struggling with, hopefully he can put these behind him and get back to being the player he was. Who remembers his 2 goals at Leeds, that's the real Chris Taylor we want to see.

Oo Chrissy Taylor oo Chrissy Taylor !

Heard he had one or two personal issues (aside from injuries) which he was struggling with, hopefully he can put these behind him and get back to being the player he was. Who remembers his 2 goals at Leeds, that's the real Chris Taylor we want to see.

Correct, being ginger is enough to make anyone depressed.