So Jarrett will miss the Yeovil game

Gregan was at Preston on Sat limping up the stairs so I doubt he is anywhere near match fitness.

After watching his movement pretty closely in the reserve games last week; I happen to think it’s a pretty easy decision for PD; M’Voto will have to play. Gregan is a big way off being fit; he looked laboured all game; struggled to match the pace of the game (which was bitty to say the least too) and was caught out numerous times.

M’Voto played in the Carling cup and for a mighty 5 mins or so on Saturday too. I think we’re closer to seeing either Rod Mc or newby Rodrigo play a first team than we are Gregan at present; he’s ages away IMO.

M'Voto. But I'm glad it's only for the Yeovil game.

It's a shame the JPT wasn't a wek earlier to give M'Voto 90 mins match practice before throwing him in at the deep end.

Not sure if Gregan will ever be fit enough after his injury lay off.

Edited by laticsrblue

M'Voto. But I'm glad it's only for the Yeovil game.

It's a shame the JPT wasn't a wek earlier to give M'Voto 90 mins match practice before throwing him in at the deep end.

Not sure if Gregan will ever be fit enough after his injury lay off.

Deepend? He played 15+ games for Southend last season.

If Greegs wasn't even fit enough to be in the 20 man squad at Charlton, there's no way he'll be fit enough for Saturday. It has to be M'Voto, who will be fitter now than he was at Scunny, having trained since then. I know he didn't have long enough at Charlton to judge him, but he didn't look out of his depth. He won headers seemed quite at home. If he plays, and has a stormer against the carrot crunchers, will he stay in the side or will Jarrett be an automatic choice again? If Greegs still isn't fit, that is.