In-Game Thread + Post Match Thread Latics 1-1 Orient

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gregan was always going to struggle for fitness, that much was obvious. I don't think there's anything more sinister than an old player struggling to get back fit. I honestly don't think we'll see him again, save perhaps for a cameo for him to thank the fans - should Dickov be open to such things.

Just got back

Another lesson learned the hard way today, take your chances!!!!!

After going 1 up if Tounkara would have squared to taylor instead of shooting, and taylor would have buried that 1 on 1 in the 2nd half would have been game over.

Kieron Lee and Tounkara both had superb games in my opinion

As for the attendance, 3806, taking this seasons average to 4195, and a decrease in attendance in every home game this season.

I didn't go to the game but I watched on Soccer Saturday. PD should be sacked and everyone bar M'voto should be transfer listed.

PD was a bit off today. Taylor was running the show when he brought Feeney on for Jones and put Taylor out wide. We never looked as good after that. You live and learn. We should have had them buried well before that though.

We should have won that. Tonka had a chance to lay it off to Taylor to make it 2-0 not long after we scored, that would have won the game.

We didn't and we drew, faded second half, lacked experience but good to see Greegs get a run out. Not much more needs to be said really, one point is better than none but could have and probably should have had three.

On to the next game.

I havent got time to work this out properly - but I'd estimate that at least half our conceded goals this season have been from set peices. Yet again we fail to take relatively good chances and then concede fairly late on.

For me, substitutions were slightly wrong - i dont see what feeney brings to the side and would have preferred to see kelly. With 15 to go, i would also have brought gregan on for stephens pushing jarrett into the middle to strengthen us up.

Another half decent performance but we only have ourselves to blame! Another 2 points dropped....how many times is that now!

Lee was outstanding again and taylor looks to be getting fit again.

Brill - fills me with no confidence whatsoever so defenders cant be that comfortable either...

PD was a bit off today. Taylor was running the show when he brought Feeney on for Jones and put Taylor out wide. We never looked as good after that. You live and learn. We should have had them buried well before that though.

Sounded just like that to me. Altering a formation that was working is a mistake that I'm sure Dickov will learn from but the big positive for me is how he has found unorthodox positions for many players but managed to get the best from them. Jarrett at CB, Jones on the right, Alessandra on the left and Taylor in the hole are the ones that spring to mind.

While there's been many positives and promising signs over the 1st 10 league games from Dickov & co. this is the most disappointing result for me this season so far. This league is proving to be incredibly tight and for me it's still far from clear whether we'll be pushing for the playoffs or fighting relegation (or both!) so these are the types of games that we need to hold on to leads in.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

KtF

Gregan was always going to struggle for fitness, that much was obvious. I don't think there's anything more sinister than an old player struggling to get back fit. I honestly don't think we'll see him again, save perhaps for a cameo for him to thank the fans - should Dickov be open to such things.

accordin to gregan hes been fit for a while now and is getting frustrated at lack of action.

seems dickov mite not fancy him