Citeh Fans on this weekends promotion

Can't understand why they think we hate them more than manure?! I hate manure with a passion! dont mind city...

I hate Citeh more than I could ever hate United. They're just as arrogant but not the second most successful club in England...

I hate Citeh more than I could ever hate United. They're just as arrogant but not the second most successful club in England...

I agree to some extent, but they did play us at Boundary Park in a friendly the last time we were in administration, filling our ground getting us some much needed cash at the time.

This offer for Saturday seems like a bit of a wash-out. They don't seem that bothered, we're not that bothered and I don't know what kind of increase in gate Latics are hoping for, but I'd be amazed if more than 200 extras turned up.

Is it only me who thought they were more positive responses than negative ones, even if it was to say I would of attended but I already have other plans. To be honest, I don't care if we do have to kiss the arse of our superior neighbours. Every penny helps to keep us in business!

Edited by laticsmad

Is it only me who thought they were more positive responses than negative ones, even if it was to say I would of attended but I already have other plans. To be honest, I don't care if we do have to kiss the arse of our superior neighbours. Every penny helps to keep us in business!

When you put it like that I get a little bit of sick in my mouth but we are short of income. Like i've said in another thread though, this is really a one off 'bonus' onto the usual gate. We should be looking at getting the borough of Oldham excited about the team and the club, in this borough we have a population capable of sustaining this club beyond League One if we can tap into it. Unfortunately the marketing side of the 'business' has been neglected for far too long and even when we had a 'marketing guru' he seemed to have very little budget (if any) to work with. Getting more fans through the gates and finding that next generation of supporters shoudl surely be a priority.

City fans have become more annoying than manchester united fans recently ! there arrogant and stuck up t**ts ! there branding us glory supporters ???

very much glory supporters who travel all the way to southampton on a tuesday night to watch a game under penny ? :S

f**k them and there club !

Quite a lot of positive responses I thought.

The biggest contribution Manchester City could make to the future of Oldham Athleic would be to sell Micah Richards.

Heard some city fans saying Micah isn't showing any interest in playing for the world's richest club.

Maybe he is nearer the door than we think??

:pray: