Saturday without Latics...

wasnt going tomorrow anyway but wanted the game on so we could hit them hard having had ET in the week and a bad result and keep pace in 3rd

Newcastle v Liverpool for me tomorrow with some mates from uni, should be interesting!

Going to watch the courteeners tonight so will prob spend most of the day in bed nursing an hangover instead of nursing one at the game. Would prefer to be at the game tho.

wasnt going tomorrow anyway but wanted the game on so we could hit them hard having had ET in the week and a bad result and keep pace in 3rd

Newcastle v Liverpool for me tomorrow with some mates from uni, should be interesting!

Is that down the pub or at St. James'

Not been called off?

Mine fell victim today.

*Just seen you reside quite some distance from us.*

Had a text from the manager earlier saying he'd spoken to the ground staff and it was still on unless it snows overnight.

Tate Street doesn't stand a chance in this weather.

Is that down the pub or at St. James'

st james'

had this booked for a few weeks or so - 5 of us going, one of which is a liverpool fan, another is from southend (southend fan primarily) who has followed newcastle as a 2nd team since euro 96 and is currently living in leeds on a training placement, so stopping over at his for a night out in yeeerkkkkkkksherrrrrrrrr.

predicting a scouse win and looking to give pardew some abuse, as will be the trend from the geordies now doubt - cant stand that guy!

st james'

had this booked for a few weeks or so - 5 of us going, one of which is a liverpool fan, another is from southend (southend fan primarily) who has followed newcastle as a 2nd team since euro 96 and is currently living in leeds on a training placement, so stopping over at his for a night out in yeeerkkkkkkksherrrrrrrrr.

predicting a scouse win and looking to give pardew some abuse, as will be the trend from the geordies now doubt - cant stand that guy!

Just as a warning but East Coast (formerly GNER amongst other things) has some form of booze ban on the trains to Newcastle tomorrow (I think it starts in Leeds or even further south).

Just about come round from my office chrimbo do at cities ground, would have probably been at latics in body but not mind.

Same as lags for tonight. Off to the rifle for some hair of the dog and Tricky Ricky Holden.

I may even make an effort and look a bit glam instead of my usual footy attire.