Season ticket sales

Does anybody know how they are going? There is only a week left till the end of the discount period and if i remember right last year they announced every time we hit 500 but ive not noticed anything on the official site so would think that we have not hit 500 yet.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know how they are going? There is only a week left till the end of the discount period and if i remember right last year they announced every time we hit 500 but ive not noticed anything on the official site so would think that we have not hit 500 yet.

I believe we had a very good day on Saturday but as far as actual numbers go I don't know

We need a couple of big tent signings to stir the fans into acton to buy before the deadline.

I'm going to get one away, but am waiting to see if the extend the deadline as they have done once or twice before - you never know.

They should hold an event at latics like a season ticket open day. Get the fans down to BP to meet players etc and have season ticket forms at the ready to be filled out with people to help and advise if necessary.

They should hold an event at latics like a season ticket open day. Get the fans down to BP to meet players etc and have season ticket forms at the ready to be filled out with people to help and advise if necessary.

:shock:

You really are excitable arn't ya Macca??? You should get out more.............. or take your medication :wacko:

Edited by lancy lad

right - renewed mine this afternoon and I asked how it was going take-up wise.

told that we'd shifted 'around 700' - and they had a good saturday sales wise before & after the MK Dons game.

I asked how that was comparable to last year at this stage; date wise - the answer being 'about the same'.

They expect sales to pick up the nearer the deadline gets 'as Oldhams fans always leave it to the last minute!'

so there you go. We're on course at around last seasons levels.

right - renewed mine this afternoon and I asked how it was going take-up wise.

told that we'd shifted 'around 700' - and they had a good saturday sales wise before & after the MK Dons game.

I asked how that was comparable to last year at this stage; date wise - the answer being 'about the same'.

They expect sales to pick up the nearer the deadline gets 'as Oldhams fans always leave it to the last minute!'

so there you go. We're on course at around last seasons levels.

Taking into account the kids £50 tickets, that should have seen us net in the region of £200k so far….i'm still not sure why they didn't make the deadline the 31st of May, to take into account tose that get paid on the last banking day and those preferring not to take advantage of the credit facilities. Seems an earlier than ever deadline this yer, obviously the finances are dictating but an extra few days could make all the difference and allow the club to maximise its revenue instead of cutting it short...

Edited by oafcprozac

Judging by the lack of I'm not renewing my season ticket and am never going again rants on this message board but countered by the general feeling that it won't get much better next season I think they will be about the same level as last season as will attendances although some exciting if unexpected activity over the summer may change that.

Well the season ticket sales have gone down for the past three seasons, so even if they manage to get the same or sell slightly more, I think that will be an achievement.

+1

this could be our rock bottom and the only way is back up.

+1

this could be our rock bottom and the only way is back up.

Roughyeds said that, I hope you're right. I think the reality is too many people have moved on and I think it would take unprecedented success to move the club forward or someone who can light his Havanas with £50's….

The advertisment of season tickets seems to me to have been woefully bad (but I appreciate it could be my lack of recent interest). I saw one story a few weeks ago and struggled to see the link to the prices. I've seen no mention of the increase in pay-on-the-day prices (all the more reason to buy a ST). And until today, I had no idea they were running the free ticket for the 500th, 1,000th, etc purchaser like last season.

Not to mention the failure to come up with anything new, such as Macca's suggested initiative.

The advertisment of season tickets seems to me to have been woefully bad (but I appreciate it could be my lack of recent interest). I saw one story a few weeks ago and struggled to see the link to the prices. I've seen no mention of the increase in pay-on-the-day prices (all the more reason to buy a ST). And until today, I had no idea they were running the free ticket for the 500th, 1,000th, etc purchaser like last season.

Not to mention the failure to come up with anything new, such as Macca's suggested initiative.

Nah - cannot accept that - all over the official web site and in the local rags - do you visit the official site? Check it out - it ain't half bad.

Taking into account the kids £50 tickets, that should have seen us net in the region of £200k so far….i'm still not sure why they didn't make the deadline the 31st of May, to take into account tose that get paid on the last banking day and those preferring not to take advantage of the credit facilities. Seems an earlier than ever deadline this yer, obviously the finances are dictating but an extra few days could make all the difference and allow the club to maximise its revenue instead of cutting it short...

The deadline will be extended.

Should wring a few more season ticket buyers out. ^_^