Season ticket sales

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you buy them online this year?

Accoriding to page 2 of this leaflet, yes.

But if you can find the link via the instructions given, you're a better man than I am!

Google provided this poorly maintained link which I got to after ignoring the suggestions I should buy tickets for games against Huddersfield and Plymouth and showed me pictures of Dale Stephens and Lewis Alessandra.

So click below to buy online!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/details/event.aspx?itemref=718

Accoriding to page 2 of this leaflet, yes.

But if you can find the link via the instructions given, you're a better man than I am!

Google provided this poorly maintained link which I got to after ignoring the suggestions I should buy tickets for games against Huddersfield and Plymouth and showed me pictures of Dale Stephens and Lewis Alessandra.

So click below to buy online!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/details/event.aspx?itemref=718

It was straightforward for me - but you do need a login so that you are offered your existing seat etc. I had one from last year. Simples :wink:

Is there any way we can try and advertise all the derbies and attractive football next Season for ST's?

I reckon we could pick up a few more if we tried.

You mean offering a catergory A game season ticket? Where all the catergory A games are part of a season ticket?

Just went with me dad to buy his season ticket, lads if you are thinking of getting one get it today the women behind the counter has got a cracking pair of breast on show :D

Edited by qwerty

Just went with me dad to buy his season ticket, lads if you are thinking of getting one get it today the women behind the counter has got a cracking pair of breast on show :D

If this is a deliberate ploy by the club to boost season ticket sales, then I think they should be commended on their initiative.

If this is a deliberate ploy by the club to boost season ticket sales, then I think they should be commended on their initiative.

Aye, 'Foster-Tits' is well worth a visit, if only her personality matched the magnificence of her paps...

Aye, 'Foster-Tits' is well worth a visit, if only her personality matched the magnificence of her paps...

haha it must have worked my dad dropped me off then went back and got me a season ticket :D GET IN

Decided to skip the online option due to the fact that switching to nPower for my Gas and Electric I have a £45 voucher I can use against tickets - woo hoo. Also, switching to nPower via Quidco nets another £75, therefore nPower have contributed £120 to my ST for next year.

Decided to skip the online option due to the fact that switching to nPower for my Gas and Electric I have a £45 voucher I can use against tickets - woo hoo. Also, switching to nPower via Quidco nets another £75, therefore nPower have contributed £120 to my ST for next year.

See, kids, Quidco's where it's at. See my sig. below. :wink:

Renewed my season ticket today, which I think makes it 20 seasons now!

I asked the inevitable question, and the answer was ‘about 1200’. This would suggest that sales are down, and likely to under last year’s figure of around 1800.