Season ticket sales

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could do worse than have a "10% off" week just before the season starts.

This is actually a really good idea. People get more excited as the first game nears and boom they've bought a season ticket. 3 games in and the excitement has worn off you're stuck with it sucker!

B)

Edited by LeylandLatic

Quidco's so last year, you wanna get over to Topcashback.

I'm on it, bossrocks, and was going to set up a referral link to that too. I prefer Quidco though - more reliable and quicker payment, in my experience. Still use TCB for the merchants that aren't on Quidco though.

Sorry for the O/T, folks. Again!

The club still need to be pushing season tickets throughout the summer.

Just because the discount has finished doesn't mean they should stop advertising them.

That article about someone winning a free season ticket was a great opportunity to plug season tickets again.

Edited by Macca

They have now:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2367437,00.html

If we've sold 1,500 in the last month, surely we can sell at least 300 in the next two months to match last year's total?

We sold over 2,000 last season, I was looking at stories from last year on the website and came across this..

Last year's 2,000th ST Holder

Deadline was almost a month later too…

Later deadline

We sold over 2,000 last season, I was looking at stories from last year on the website and came across this..

Later deadline

and just received this in my inbox…

Weekly OAFC Official E-Newsletter…

"The hard work is just beginning

May 27th 2011

Dear Latics Fans

Latics’ npower League One campaign may be over, but Boundary Park remains a hive of activity.

Manager Paul Dickov is still hard at work as he reshapes his squad for the 2011/12 campaign with non-league striker Matt Smith his first capture this week.

The youngster, who stands at an imposing 6ft 6in, has an impressive return of 23 goals in 27 appearances in Blue Square Bet North in the season just ended.

Matt’s arrival follows Reuben Reid’s decision to stay at Boundary Park after agreeing a pay cut, an indication as to his commitment to the cause.

And in the coming weeks there is expected to be plenty of further activity so make sure you keep logging on to the official website www.oldhamathletic.co.uk which will be the first to bring you the news.

Off the field, groundsman Chris Bailey has been working late into the evening most days as he has co-ordinated pitch renovation work at Boundary Park and also at the ‘Little Wembley’ training ground.

There is also plenty of administrative work taking place as around 2,000 season-ticket sales have to be processed so it is far from a case of putting feet up for the close-season break."

Edited by oafcprozac

Later deadline

They posted this saying last season total was just over 1800 a few weeks ago. Unless they mean the total before the deadline.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2362871,00.html

The 1500th winner which has just been announced probably took a few days to get hold of etc etc so doesn't mean that we've only sold 1500 as of today.

Agree they should be continue pushing STs though - get into schools, get into the town centre, advertise in Chron!

There is also plenty of administrative work taking place as around 2,000 season-ticket sales have to be processed so it is far from a case of putting feet up for the close-season break."

If we've broke 2,000 sales I'll be relatively please.

I guess the big question is who makes up the demographic of the sales? If it's mostly kids and bids...

If we've broke 2,000 sales I'll be relatively please.

I guess the big question is who makes up the demographic of the sales? If it's mostly kids and bids...

2000 would be a 10% increase on last year - I'd be more than "relatively" pleased.