GK - Alex Cisak

Heard similar…any good? Did he play against us in the Cup last season?

think bavs played in the cup tie. he kept 10 or more clean sheets in the last 18 games and won league 2 player of the month in march. I think was at leicester city when their youth team won everything. super keeper wish we cuould have kept him.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cisak sound like a prospect, and am more pleased about his signing than any other players we have been linked to.

From his Soccerbase Stats he looks like he had a bit of a baptism of fire, conceding 5 and 4 in his first few games then settled down, keeping 9 clean sheets in 20 odd games - sounds decent and at 6' 4 should be commanding enough. I hope he's vocal though as Pogs was the quietest Aussie ever!!!

Cisak

From his Soccerbase Stats he looks like he had a bit of a baptism of fire, conceding 5 and 4 in his first few games then settled down, keeping 9 clean sheets in 20 odd games - sounds decent and at 6' 4 should be commanding enough. I hope he's vocal though as Pogs was the quietest Aussie ever!!!

Cisak

ohh weve got an aussie and his names Cisak

<_< doesnt quite rhyme

Cisak

Hmmmmm,

Not usually no smoke without fire......I heard yesterday that the new ‘Keeper lined up was someone our management team had worked with before, so they know what they are getting. Makes sense if it is Cissak; as Taggart will have managed him in the reserves at Leicester.

The Australia call-ups are a worry TBH, as it’ll disrupt his season and make it difficult to maintain a run of form.

Its always interesting to get the vibe(s) from the fans of the players previous club – and granted its only 1 on here; but he/she seems to rate highly and is disappointed he appears to be leaving. IIRC when we signed Brill; Luton fans were really rather pleased he was going; which i think spoke volumes........

Hmmmmm,

Not usually no smoke without fire......I heard yesterday that the new ‘Keeper lined up was someone our management team had worked with before, so they know what they are getting. Makes sense if it is Cissak; as Taggart will have managed him in the reserves at Leicester.

The Australia call-ups are a worry TBH, as it’ll disrupt his season and make it difficult to maintain a run of form.

Its always interesting to get the vibe(s) from the fans of the players previous club – and granted its only 1 on here; but he/she seems to rate highly and is disappointed he appears to be leaving. IIRC when we signed Brill; Luton fans were really rather pleased he was going; which i think spoke volumes........

The Fact Brill had been involved in three relegations at Luton and averaged shipping 2 goals a game for them said it all to me before he came. I was willing to give him a chance but alarm bells were ringing in pre-season after he conceded two soft goals at his near post at Halifax and was pisspoor v Blackpool and Sunderland. He never really improved, definitely not the worst we've had and I don't know this new lad from Adam but it seems he is highly thought of and that has to be promising for us….

Hmmmmm,

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/cisak-or-bouzanis-57597.html

this is what we think of him.

I dont know too much about Cisak but I know plenty about Bouzanis with whom he is being compared on the forum link.

I can only pray that there was a world of difference between the two as Bouzanis was absolutely garbage despite his own very high opinions of himself. Liverpool have now rumbled he isnt as good as his hype and bundled him back to Oz I see.

How much can they realistically expect, they only had him for a season and he only played regularly for the 2nd half of that!

Its a bit like us with evina isnt it?

Just sign him and let a tribunal decide the fee. It'll be peanuts.

I would do as Stevie says, he wont cost :censored: all as he hasn't learnt his trade their its like the Evina situation not really entitled to anything, i saw on one site they value him at 100,000 lol what world are they in!!!

They wont get more than 25,000 at a push

Sign him on

Agreed, probably something like 20k with add ons and maybe a sell on clause.

Does anyone know if there has been any progress on this deal? According to Chron and Accy local paper he has the option of moving back home for no fee. Surely Stanley would rather have 20K or whatever we have offered than naff all they will get if he goes abroad.

Does anyone know if there has been any progress on this deal? According to Chron and Accy local paper he has the option of moving back home for no fee. Surely Stanley would rather have 20K or whatever we have offered than naff all they will get if he goes abroad.

Surely it's not up to Accrington. He can sign for any club he likes now, and any compensation will be imposed by the League if the clubs can't agree.

Regards Cisak from the Accy forum as of yesterday:

its a done deal and they are also signing Ben Amos on loan. The fee Accy will receive could be around £40k.

:grin:

Cisek will be announced in the morning as I believe it was finalised today.

I dont think Amos is on the agenda and I dont think it should be either. Just my opinion mind.

The only Man U connection being looked as far as I am aware is Fabian Brandy.