Dale Stephens

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i always thought he wasnt good enuff for the southampton team from last season, they looked pretty handy in midfield.

think h will do OK for charlton just hope we have a decent fee for him that we can find a suitable replacement at the start of the season he looked real quality for us

Once he's sold then does this signal the signing of Cody McDonald and enough funds to sign Mvoto too? Add these two to the loan deals for Amos and Parkes from Leicester and things are starting to shape up. Still think we need an extra keeper and midfielder who's good in the tackle.

I read that as 500k to bring both, say 350 + 150, could be wrong though I don't really know anything about the other fella. As I have said on here before I'm sure this is what we have been waiting for, before wasting budget on free transfers of little quality - allowing time for more funds to clear. 350k save Bury's chunk converted into wages over two years would certainly give us a little more maneuverability.

We'll be lucky to sell him for more than 500k because we need the money, and he's not as good as some people say he is. We'll miss him when he goes, but he's only played 1 1/2 seasons and he's more likely to go to somewhere like charming and fit in than a championship club where he won't do as well

'Charlton are prepared to pay in excess of £500,000 for the duo'

good player that Green, by far there best player when we beat Dagenham at there place

Arrrghhhhh. I've only ever recommednded two playes to latics. Steve Morisson and Danny Green...

It does put our season ahead and the difficult job facing PD and GT into real perspective though, when one of our division rivals can afford half a million english pounds for players.

Tough year ahead.

theyve just sold that right back to Arsenal for £1,000,000 ant they so thats where theyve got that cash from, Charlton been struggling with cash for years but I get where ya coming from, Sheff Wed, Sheff U, Hudds all massive budgets compared to us.

It's like that muppet Peltier going Leicester for £750,000, Hudds will put all that back into getting better players.

Edited by alex_balls

theyve just sold that right back to Arsenal for £1,000,000 ant they so thats where theyve got that cash from, Charlton been struggling with cash for years but I get where ya coming from, Sheff Wed, Sheff U, Hudds all massive budgets compared to us.

It's like that muppet Peltier going Leicester for £750,000, Hudds will put all that back into getting better players.

especially when they sell rhodes to millwall and have already turned down a million plus for pilkington....they will have a mahoosive budget to get out of this :censored:hole league....but for all the money they have splashed recently over 3 or 4 years there still here same as us.

'Charlton are prepared to pay in excess of £500,000 for the duo'

good player that Green, by far there best player when we beat Dagenham at there place

Well Daggers fans reckon they have accepted a bid of £400k from Charlton for Green