feeney offski

For those who can't be bothered to click through the link, the source does seem pretty reliable.

I have just had a call from a Oldham fan i know, by all accounts Hamann wants to sign Warren Feeney and Oldham would not stand in his way if he wants to join County as he has struggled to secure a regular starting spot in the Latics side.

Off topic slightly but how the feck can Stockport afford hamman ex Germany and Liverpool international

New owners.

Although a bit of easy effort on Google identifies links to Vaughan (he who killed Chester) and a string of businesses in admininstration.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=35405&view=getnewpost&hl=&fromsearch=1

Edited by opinions4u

Off topic slightly but how the feck can Stockport afford hamman ex Germany and Liverpool international

The answer to your question is that he is ex germany and liverpool captain. Late 30's now and has to start somewhere with his manager career. Ince did it with Macc.

Edited by lancy lad

come on Pete this rumours bull:censored:. Its just someone on another messageboard saying "I have a mate who has said"

No truth in it whatsoever

Quite possibly, but we can dream. I still think he'll be out of the door before anyone else if PD gets a proven goalscorer in. I never saw anything in Feeney last season that suggested he was a goalscorer let alone an international.

why is it pretty reliable?

Didn't you read it? It's apparently from a Stockport fan who apparently knows an Oldham fan who apparently knows Dietmar Hamann who apparently wants to sign Warren Feeney. Seems pretty concrete to me.

I don't know were this has come from or how reliable it is or isn't.

I'd very much doubt if there was any truth in on the basis that anyone who has seen him play wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

There's no way we could get that lucky in getting rid of him before his contract is up.