New signing next week

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother in law is an estate agent and has a viewing booked tomorrow with a certain player linked with us on here, i wont name the player but i would say he is within budget, lets just hope that he is going us and not somewhere like dale (which to be honest i couldnt see anyway)

That narrows it down to about 90 players then :grin:

My brother in law is an estate agent and has a viewing booked tomorrow with a certain player linked with us on here, i wont name the player but i would say he is within budget, lets just hope that he is going us and not somewhere like dale (which to be honest i couldnt see anyway)

Totally pointless thread unless named !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps /

My mother in law has just seen a very well known player in Tesco at Oldham , thinks he was on his way to the ground to sign but i wont name him yet. :lol::lol:

Edited by losesome

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Off the top of my head the players we've been linked with that would need to move house are

Steve Howard - bit old to be re-locating his family for a 1 year deal?

Zander diamond - already signed so not a new signing

Cody Mcdonald - we'd only be able to afford him on loan so not 'within budget'

Chris porter- possibly still got a house / family in area and would we offer a 2 year deal to a crock?

That leaves Euan Holden, who i suppose could house share with his brother, but if we offered 2 years he might want a place of his own!

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Off the top of my head the players we've been linked with that would need to move house are

Steve Howard - bit old to be re-locating his family for a 1 year deal?

Zander diamond - already signed so not a new signing

Cody Mcdonald - we'd only be able to afford him on loan so not 'within budget'

Chris porter- possibly still got a house / family in area and would we offer a 2 year deal to a crock?

That leaves Euan Holden, who i suppose could house share with his brother, but if we offered 2 years he might want a place of his own!

Is it a house to buy or to rent?

Another one of these? Seriously?

There is no kudos for knowning something first if you don't share it.

You either name the player and a potential rumour, or you keep the whole thing to yourself. So far we know someone is looking at a house tomorrow, hardly earth-shattering info!

I never thought I would say it, but I prefered mendi's "rumours", at least they named the player and you could laugh at them.

Edit: I'm allowed to be a prick today, it's my birthday! :P

Edited by BlueInAus

has he played in any of the friendlies?

i will happily after the showing name him but i cant before and risk his job can i!

Why don't you tell me. I'll keep it under my hat then tell people if you were right or not when it is revealed.

Think of the integrity when I reveal you knew all along.

Think of the plaudits.

Think of how high your chin will be pointing as you walk the streets with your new swagger?

What are you waiting for?

Another one of these? Seriously?

There is no kudos for knowning something first if you don't share it.

You either name the player and a potential rumour, or you keep the whole thing to yourself. So far we know someone is looking at a house tomorrow, hardly earth-shattering info!

I never thought I would say it, but I prefered mendi's "rumours", at least they named the player and you could laugh at them.

Edit: I'm allowed to be a prick today, it's my birthday! :P

Old prick

It is to rent a house just outside oldham, he is a forward and not played in any games so far for us, he is something different to what we have i would say and i couldnt see it being more than a year deal, i will say nothing more

Super steve howard then?