New signing next week

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is to rent a house just outside oldham, he is a forward and not played in any games so far for us, he is something different to what we have i would say and i couldnt see it being more than a year deal, i will say nothing more

Loan?? McDonald?

It is to rent a house just outside oldham, he is a forward and not played in any games so far for us, he is something different to what we have i would say and i couldnt see it being more than a year deal, i will say nothing more

Just outside Oldham?

Manchester

Huddersfield

Dogdale

Ashton

Is it Sneijder?

My brother in law is an estate agent and has a viewing booked tomorrow with a certain player linked with us on here, i wont name the player but i would say he is within budget, lets just hope that he is going us and not somewhere like dale (which to be honest i couldnt see anyway)

is it Dennis Souza?

from the oafc board

I actually said that i have a very good cotact currently working at the pfa in manchester whos source of information could be really useful for this site. I never once said that Porter was going to sign a 2 year contract with Aberdeen. What i did say was that he had been in meetings with Dicko, Now Confirmed and that he had also been offered a contract at Aberdeeen ! And unless he is totally stupid, he would know, in light f the current crap surrounding the news of the world, does he really expect to name my source. Get real man!!. I also told you earlier yesterday thet the Diamond deal was done and that Brandy is the next. Dickov is also very close to signing a 28 year old locally based midfielder who believe me would be far more than what anyone at BP is expecting!! I can only pass on information as i get it and as confidentially as i can

I did say that Porter had signed a 2 year contract with Aberdeen until i was told a short time after he had done another about turn. Problem with his medical apparrently which is not surprising

Edited by shefflatic

Hmmm 28 year old local midfielder who'd be more than what we'd expect us to sign...

Sounds good, lets hope this one comes off!

Think Morais mentioned something about a midfielder currently on trial with us and was class.. could be him?

Anyway, am expecting two signings tomorrow after what Dickov said about expecting 3 arrivals this week. Defender has been signed, so midfielder and striker now apparently..

If is a certain 28 year old midfielder who plays for a north west prem league team, the fans will be happy & 1st game of the season against one of his former teams!

:censored:s sake riddle me this riddle me that, just say his Fecking name

I'm only guessing going off other people's clues but his surname is a type of meat! Would have thought he was out of our league but fits the bill & was loaned out by his team last year.

No chance we could afford his wages surely?

Yeh that's who I thought but as Rob says is in Austria with his club, Am bored so after checking various midlands teams there's a certain ex County player who has been linked with us before, fits the bill & is a midfielder/ forward!

Edited by oafc urmston