New signing next week

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hardly million miles from latics though mate is it, a lot closer than scotland where im guessing his current house is, if they beat us 1st game season and he gets winner and he rents this house are give out the houses details lol ( i could not do tha really of course) i did say he might go another club

I was at Lancaster club today no new forwards 2 Spanish lads on trial one named Carlos great left foot but euan Holden looked miles better there was a tall black guy in midfield kept being called flavio or flav he looked good also a ginger lad in net called brad? He was ok best player there was a youth player named David don't know his surname but next Stephens I :censored: you not

I'm only guessing going off other people's clues but his surname is a type of meat! Would have thought he was out of our league but fits the bill & was loaned out by his team last year.

Biffa Bacon from Fulchester United!!!

hardly million miles from latics though mate is it, a lot closer than scotland where im guessing his current house is, if they beat us 1st game season and he gets winner and he rents this house are give out the houses details lol ( i could not do tha really of course) i did say he might go another club

Hell of a commute from Scotland to Derby the last 2 years.

I'm only guessing going off other people's clues but his surname is a type of meat! Would have thought he was out of our league but fits the bill & was loaned out by his team last year.

He sounds ideal for a playershare steak. :)

we should sign chucks aneke from us at Arsenal the lad is awsome very similar to Benik Afobe that hudds had last year im sure dickov could use arsenal contacts, he is lighting quick and scored goals for fun at england youth and arsenal youth level he is highly tipped for good things at the arsenal

Edited by laticdickovarmy

we should sign chucks aneke from us at Arsenal the lad is awsome very similar to Benik Afobe that hudds had last year im sure dickov could use arsenal contacts, he is lighting quick and scored goals for fun at england youth and arsenal youth level he is highly tipped for good things at the arsenal

aaaaaand breathe...........

Ive heard your in for Temp-iope Stand currently at Old Trafford a good solid no nonsense player who plays on the side.

You think of that one yourself? Or did you get a team of Dogdale fans working around the clock?