trouble in Tottenham

creepy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine has heard that its going off in enfield, a couple of miles from him and a good way from tottenham. Time for the long handles and batton rounds. And i refer my esteemed owtb colleagues to another thread to my suggestions as to how to deal with those who ruin or end lives in the course of this

A friend of mine has heard that its going off in enfield, a couple of miles from him and a good way from tottenham. Time for the long handles and batton rounds. And i refer my esteemed owtb colleagues to another thread to my suggestions as to how to deal with those who ruin or end lives in the course of this

Sky showing video of it. Swathes of rozzers arriving!

Shot a cop?

Didn't.

:censored: him.

They did. He's dead.

They're rioting cos they're :censored:ing morons. Not out of any sense of moral outrage!

They're rioting because about eight police in riot gear got stuck into a sixteen-year-old girl.

its a joke isnt it

he tried to murder a copper and was shot dead! so he should!

He didn't try to murder a copper, but he was shot dead. The latest is that there was no exchange of fire. The police in London have form in this respect.

יhe was a local ganster and carried a gun ,and shot at the police first ,so the police had a right to fire back bbc news

The latest is that the police shot the police.

Exactly.

Precisely.

The people rioting have nothing to do with the shot man. Bored lads leeching off other people's sense of injustice as an excuse for acting like thugs.

I'm not down with the looting, but there are consequences when the police lose the respect and consent of the community. This is known. They get paid a lot to ensure that they retain the consent of the community.

No doubt the words 'more likely to get stopped and searched' 'police harassment' and 'institutional racism' will be banded about all day....

Yes, they will, and justifiably so. The police will always be on probation with regard to institutional racism, harrassment of black and ethnic minority communities and the abuse of stop and search powers. They're on probation because they've been caught red-handed too many times to be trusted.

What London desperately needs now is more police violence.

How many riots have we had since the Tories took over?

Seems to be pretty frequent.

Suppose there's nowt else to do though.

Someone should keep count. The police obviously think they can do what they like when the Tories are in charge. They think that no matter what they do, someone will cover it up for them or make light of it.

It seems that the Met have once again failed to cover themselves in glory. I still dont think this is any excuse whatever for scrotes to go on the rob. The word on da street is that the bloke was out to knack someone who had done his brother over and the cops intercepted him. Badly. Which they do indeed have form for.

It seems that the Met have once again failed to cover themselves in glory. I still dont think this is any excuse whatever for scrotes to go on the rob. The word on da street is that the bloke was out to knack someone who had done his brother over and the cops intercepted him. Badly. Which they do indeed have form for.

If you're travelling around with a gun and the Police happen to shoot you whilst doing so then ha ha haaa dee haaa. It's a much more legitimate reason for being shot than carrying a table leg you're carrying back from the pub to fix for a friend or looking vaguely swarthy whilst heading for the nearest Underground station so they've got my full support on this one. Although, come to think of it, that bloke on the tube was living here illegally.....hmmm...harsh I suppose but...

If you're travelling around with a gun and the Police happen to shoot you whilst doing so then ha ha haaa dee haaa. It's a much more legitimate reason for being shot than carrying a table leg you're carrying back from the pub to fix for a friend or looking vaguely swarthy whilst heading for the nearest Underground station so they've got my full support on this one. Although, come to think of it, that bloke on the tube was living here illegally.....hmmm...harsh I suppose but...

We don't know that the police knew he was armed when he was shot. That matters. All we know is that a non-police issue firearm was recovered from the scene. Interim IPCC whitewash report out tomorrow.

We don't know that the police knew he was armed when he was shot. That matters. All we know is that a non-police issue firearm was recovered from the scene. Interim IPCC whitewash report out tomorrow.

I see, you suspect that he was an innocent chap on his way somewhere innocently when the mad dogs opened fire and then left a gun they'd acquired earlier a la 'The Shield'. Possible but I doubt it. Anything is possible of course and I wasnt there so I dont know.

What I do know is that the people running riot around London couldnt give a toss about him, it's an excuse to act very badly under the guise of outrage.

I know a bus driver who does routes around Peckham and Lewisham and sent him a jocular text a while back asking if his had been torched yet - just heard on BBC that buses have been set alight in Peckham. Hope he doesnt think I'm orchestrating it. It'd be amusing if it was his bus though as his time on the buses has turned him into a misanthrope, if the locals have started actually torching his vehicle it'll take him to new heights.

I see, you suspect that he was an innocent chap on his way somewhere innocently when the mad dogs opened fire and then left a gun they'd acquired earlier a la 'The Shield'. Possible but I doubt it. Anything is possible of course and I wasnt there so I dont know.

What I do know is that the people running riot around London couldnt give a toss about him, it's an excuse to act very badly under the guise of outrage.

I know a bus driver who does routes around Peckham and Lewisham and sent him a jocular text a while back asking if his had been torched yet - just heard on BBC that buses have been set alight in Peckham. Hope he doesnt think I'm orchestrating it. It'd be amusing if it was his bus though as his time on the buses has turned him into a misanthrope, if the locals have started actually torching his vehicle it'll take him to new heights.

Police now saying that the "non-police issue firearm" was a replica. That makes no difference to me. If they could see it when they shot him, it's fair enough. If they couldn't, and if the firearm was tucked away in his sock where they couldn't see it, and if his hands were in the air, which is what some are saying, they're in trouble.

Apart from 10 police in riot gear giving a kicking to a 16-year-old girl, they also didn't follow normal liaison procedures re the IPCC investigation into the shooting.

Police now saying that the "non-police issue firearm" was a replica. That makes no difference to me. If they could see it when they shot him, it's fair enough. If they couldn't, and if the firearm was tucked away in his sock where they couldn't see it, and if his hands were in the air, which is what some are saying, they're in trouble.

Apart from 10 police in riot gear giving a kicking to a 16-year-old girl, they also didn't follow normal liaison procedures re the IPCC investigation into the shooting.

I suppose all will out in the end, probably not as you suspect in the first report...

Just sat here at work watching the TV and I think if people carry on torching buildings sooner or later innocent folk in their flats are going to die.