trouble in Tottenham

creepy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London 2012 News...the Olympic Flame has now moved on from Croydon to Woolwich

In other news..the Libyan authorities have recognised the rioters as the legitimate UK Government

I will have no shame in stealing these and using them on other social media.

Apparently it's alright to just take other people's stuff.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

This is a 5 minute walk from my house: http://yfrog.com/ki67btjj

(obviously i didn't take it, i'm a bit nervous of going too near the window)

Police helicopter been overheard for an hour or so, few police vans been past, loads of cars screeching down my road. Think i can forget about getting an early night.

stay safe

Man I'm tired today. Four hours sleep watching out for trouble. Didn't see any at all but I do live on a boring residential street, not really a looter's paradise. Tube station was open and nearby shops looked no different, but apparently a few businesses on Chalk Farm Road were ransacked, and gangs were attacking motorists with iron bars (taken with a pinch of salt; local Twitter types were also reporting a tiger loose in Primrose Hill after the zoo was broken into. Bollocks, of course.)

the police are too soft, they start chasing the rioters a few yards then pull back ! they need advice from the israeli border police start chasing them and then get parts of the force to get behind them that soon stops the rioters and use tear gas or water canon on them (here they put some red dye in the water that makes them itchand become red too which does not come off for days so its easy to catch them afterwards )

the police are too soft, they start chasing the rioters a few yards then pull back ! they need advice from the israeli border police start chasing them and then get parts of the force to get behind them that soon stops the rioters and use tear gas or water canon on them (here they put some red dye in the water that makes them itchand become red too which does not come off for days so its easy to catch them afterwards )

We have rules here Bob. We don't just go around beating the piss out of people we don't like.

Yeah but then they end up losing there jobs after people like you call for them to be charged with murder after they push someone over who later died! (remember the Ian Tomlinson thread?) we are too soft and the police would love to be more robust but aren't allowed because the community don't like it!!!!

David Cameron "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these ponsing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking."

What the :censored: do the morons calling for water cannons think they will achieve?

Water cannons are effective to disperse mass groups of people and will be absolutely useless against small mobile groups of looters. Such hard of thinking along the lines of "bring back hanging" "send 'em back" "robust policing" "send in the army".

I've got a £5 on "national service" being the next thing run up the flagpole.