• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some comments from Posh message board -

"Wesolowski has left with mutual consent...........gone to Oldham"

"Wesolowski is offski then good luck to him he certainly put in some effort while he was here"

"Oldham have got themselves a pretty handy player, We SHOULD of kept him."

"Not the best move (for him) IMO."

"i agree, i think he was really unlucky to be put up for transfer, that tackle in the second leg practically took us to old trafford, but throughout the season he really gave everything whilst on the pitch"

"I am a fan of Wes too, but I think it comes down to even though we could see potential we couldn't afford to give him the time we need a championship challenging team and progressing from that, and Fergie thinks his place could be filled by someone else. Plus on the bright side - I'd rather have lost Wes than Frecks (Frecklington)."

Some encouraging comments from The Posh Forum considering they are now in the Championship!!

Wesolowski has left with mutual consent...........gone to Oldham

Quote;

Not the best move IMO.

Wesolowski is offski then good luck to him he certainly put in some effort while he was here

Oldham have got themselves a pretty handy player, We SHOULD of kept him.

i agree, i think he was really unlucky to be put up for transfer, that tackle in the second leg practically took us to old trafford, but throughout the season he really gave everything whilst on the pitch

From Posh's local rag a couple of weeks ago.

"Fry also revealed that two Scottish clubs have shown interest in transfer-listed Posh midfielder James Wesolowski, but that no acceptable bids have been received"

Seems like we beat off a bit of competition (again) and saved ourselves a few quid too!

From Posh's local rag a couple of weeks ago.

"Fry also revealed that two Scottish clubs have shown interest in transfer-listed Posh midfielder James Wesolowski, but that no acceptable bids have been received"

Seems like we beat off a bit of competition (again) and saved ourselves a few quid too!

welcome aboard the oldham rollercoaster...

good signing decent pedigree..

im hoping he isnt the last of the signings...still think we need a quality striker...and another keeper...

Some comments from Posh message board -

"Wesolowski has left with mutual consent...........gone to Oldham"

"Wesolowski is offski then good luck to him he certainly put in some effort while he was here"

"Oldham have got themselves a pretty handy player, We SHOULD of kept him."

"Not the best move (for him) IMO."

"i agree, i think he was really unlucky to be put up for transfer, that tackle in the second leg practically took us to old trafford, but throughout the season he really gave everything whilst on the pitch"

"I am a fan of Wes too, but I think it comes down to even though we could see potential we couldn't afford to give him the time we need a championship challenging team and progressing from that, and Fergie thinks his place could be filled by someone else. Plus on the bright side - I'd rather have lost Wes than Frecks (Frecklington)."

Good to read that isn't it?

is that pic of his twitter?

looking at his new house in Manchester today he is

chubby and an M postcode, i feel for the lad . .

Wait, it gets worse.

He shops at Tescos's, has confirmed that he wants to punch Chris Taylor, and went to NAndo's for his tea.

didn't dickov state last week that should cisak suffer a run of bad form or get injured - a couple of loans are already agreed and lined up?

Not much point paying an extra wage to sit on the bench....it'll be one keeper, with gerrard/youth as match replacement for injury and straight on the phone to finalise a loan if necessary

didn't dickov state last week that should cisak suffer a run of bad form or get injured - a couple of loans are already agreed and lined up?

Not much point paying an extra wage to sit on the bench....it'll be one keeper, with gerrard/youth as match replacement for injury and straight on the phone to finalise a loan if necessary

not heard that,must of missed it.makes sense if so...

:grin:

Shiiiiiiiite - if people think Reuben Reid is overweight; you ain't seen nothing yet with this lad!!

Short, stocky....well; actually fat. Tough tackler though and has a decent engine for a fat lad! :wink:

:lol:

Looks like he's trimmed up since his Leicester days, fortunately....

_42463855_wes_getty300.jpg