Strike Target: Vast experience and great pedigree

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who you heard then?

I heard the delay doubts our end that he can perform week in week out still. Also he's settling his contract with Leicester. That surprised me as I thought he would come on loan. However with arrivals there I can see him coming permanent with coaching opportunity.

If he settles his contract, can he then join us (or someone else :angry: ) after the deadline?

Apparently there's a player on route to MK Dons from a higher division having just become available.....de ja vu moment a la Ronnie Jnr?!

At least we can try for Leon Clarke as apparently he's been made available for loan by Swindon :argue:

I don't get why, if it is Kuqi, it all has to be done at the last minute on deadline day. He's been a free agent since the end of last season so in theory could have signed for someone at any point, and still could after the deadline passes.

I also saw something on his Twitter account a while ago saying if he couldn't find a club soon, he'd retire.

Having said that, hope he does sign though!