Team for Saturday v Bury

So with the Wesolowski teaser of is he fit or isn't he? and the signing of the two young Italian boys which 11 will start on Saturday - got a feeling that if PD gets this one right then we could really catch fire and see some fireworks on Saturday.

Despite our injuries we've now got some strength in depth, we won't regret the non signing of Lewis Guy or our interest in Sam Parkin not being realised or the likes more recently of Neil Wood and more historically Nicky Banger who both flattered to deceive.

Oh and Ryan Burns is expected to be doing the half time draw.

So I will go for:

Cisak

Black Please

Clarke

Diamond

Lee

Taylor

Fireman

Adeyemi

Simpson

Kuqi

Scapuzzi

and a bench of:

Gerrard

M'Voto

Mellor

Morais

Smith

Edited by hollandspies

Fook knows really?

Guess a big decision rests on whether Wes is fit and starts or not.

The City lads have come to play, and when you sign a prospect as good as Scapuzzi looks, he surely goes into the starting X1? As for Mancini; who knows?

I'd like Paul Black in at LB please, and other than that - well I'd go something like this (based on Wes not making it as I can't see him being fit enough or risked for that matter)

Cisak

Black

Clarke

M'Voto

Lee

Taylor

Adeyami

Furman

Simpson

Scapuzzi

Kuqi

Bench: Gerrard, Diamond, Mellor, Mancini, Smith

Edited by slystallone

You dont score eight in three then mess about with the forwards.

if scapuzzi and mancini werent here we wouldnt be thinking of it, but i can see scapuzzi replacing wes and going for:

cisak

lee...clarke..diamond...black/mellor (i like mellor and will be interesting to see him against a 'lower' team)

simpson..adeyemi..furman..taylor

scapuzzi..kuqi

with a bench of gerrard, m'voto, black, morais, smith

no need to play 4-5-1 at home, sort of worked away but 4-4-2 should work tomorrow

Edited by oafc-latics

if scapuzzi and mancini werent here we wouldnt be thinking of it, but i can see scapuzzi replacing wes and going for:

cisak

lee...clarke..diamond...black/mellor (i like mellor and will be interesting to see him against a 'lower' team)

scapuzzi..kuqi

no need to play 4-5-1 at home, sort of worked away but 4-4-2 should work tomorrow

Won't be far away, but possibly Mancini may be on the bench for Smith.

cisak

scapuzzi..kuqi

no Mancini ?

GK: Cisak

RB: Lee

CB: Diamond

CB: Clarke

LB: Black

RW: Taylor

CM: Furman

CM: Adeyemi

LW: Mellor

ST: Simpson

ST: Kuqi

Subs:

M'voto

Morais

Scapuzzi

Mancini

Smith/Winchester

Don't think we should make many changes to a team that has been scoring a few goals recently.

Squad: Cisak M'voto Black Diamond Clarke Morais Furman Simpson Adeyemi Smith Taylor Lee Scapuzzi Winchester Gerrard Mellor Mancini Kuqi.

I'd bring Black in for Mellor, while continuing my search for a decent left back!

Scapuzzi in for Wesolowski.

Adeyemi keeps his place but needs to be told to put his foot in ffs.

Players to not make the bench is a toughie.

Cisak

Lee

Black

M'Voto

Clarke

Taylor

Scapuzzi

Adeyemi

Furman

Kuqi

Simpson

Gerrard

Winchester

Diamond

Mellor

Mancini

Morais and Smith to miss out, which is a shame as game time would be good for them. Mainly because it would be rude not to include Mancini. And Winchester needs to be in there as Adeyemi iisn't quite the midfielder to get stuck in.

Edited by opinions4u

Who's going to Oldham?

November 5, 2011 : 08:52

Date Registered:

December 22, 2007

Number of Posts: 523

I am. First game in quite a few weeks. Only been to Boundary Park once. I hear its even more of a :censored: hole these days than it used to be with a few stands shut down for safety reasons.

Should be a tough game for the Shakers.