wembley anybody

dont want to get ahead of ourselves but there is the opportunity to get there because we know we can beat anyone thats left. only one L1 left in the south if we get there aswell. it's a long way though three more games to win before we think of it.

think i'd fancy chesterfield out of those lot. bradford have won away at hudds and sheff u so they'll be full of confidence if we got them.

its refreshing to see the club aiming for there, and we can do it, especially if we keep hold of simpson, scapuzzi etc.

My 20 daughter is getting very excited about the possibility of a Wembley final .....sick of listening to me go about the good old days resulting in the League Cup final of 1990.

The job is still to be finished , but we are as good any any time left in thre Northern half ....come on Latics we deserve this after the last miserable 15 years.

I would love a trip to Wembley. Saw Bristol Rovers win promotion there a few years ago (as a neutral) and was a great day out. Also pretty sure I saw a JPT final in old wembley, but I'm too young to remember who actually played!

Would be a dream for us to get to play there! Also would probably make the trip up north for the area final if we got that far, although depends when it was!

A good marketing strategy such as the Carlisle game and we would probably hit 8000 depending if we had the 1st leg at home or been battered in away leg already. Also offer people priority wembley tickets if they go northern final. Although I would expect any pricing structure to be run in c.ooperation with the opposing team!

Just by chance we get to the northern final, the club needs to not go stupid and start charging £20 a ticket IMO.

If they keep it to last night's pricing structure, they would have a lot more there which creates a better atmosphere to get behind the team and make Wembley more of a realistic chance!!!

That is where they will earn more brass!