Our Allocation At Anfield

i think it will be like a prem game, some of us in the higher and some in the lower tier prob get half the stand

cant see us being below the scousers police not big on that thing nowadays

Living in Gloucester im in the same situation, be gutted if have to be at the ground, it would mean father-in-;aw have to queue up and he has a broken foot, lucky he is signed off at the moment

i think it will be like a prem game, some of us in the higher and some in the lower tier prob get half the stand

Living in Gloucester im in the same situation, be gutted if have to be at the ground, it would mean father-in-;aw have to queue up and he has a broken foot, lucky he is signed off at the moment

Latics have always been good about accepting postal applications for tickets.

Don't forget the sae!

i think the club should try and sort out having an "atmosphere section" so the people wanting a good sing song can be together and people wanting to just watch the match in peace can do so. I for one don't want to spend all that money getting there to be sat next to a miserable old fart telling me to sit down every 10 seconds!

My colleague is a Liverpool Season ticket holder and he said we will get the Anfield Rd End lower, 6000 tickets and this is the norm.

Edit - Also see Diego's post

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I see that the OS has a message to keep logged on to see details

I can confirm we are in search of a translator who can understand scouse at the moment so that the details can be finaliosed

Unfortunatley as the accent is so annoying we are struggling with this one

Bit of luck in the tunnel diamond and kuqi might eyeball a few there players scare the utter :censored: out of them like wimbledon did to liverpool in the cup final all those years back, i think they will play a strong side as they have no euro commitments and they will have a lot of players who will want to get in the side for the city semi

I see that the OS has a message to keep logged on to see details

I can confirm we are in search of a translator who can understand scouse at the moment so that the details can be finaliosed

Unfortunatley as the accent is so annoying we are struggling with this one

Bit of luck in the tunnel diamond and kuqi might eyeball a few there players scare the utter :censored: out of them like wimbledon did to liverpool in the cup final all those years back, i think they will play a strong side as they have no euro commitments and they will have a lot of players who will want to get in the side for the city semi

Thats why we appointed the new presidente who works in Liverpool :D

Word on the scouse street is that its going to be Friday apparently. Reckon that policing for the manchester derby will mean that the police will want it on another day. Though I think they think we are playing in the JPT the next midweek (which is incorrect).

Reckon delay in publishing details is cos l/pool want fri night and latics rightly holding out for sunday.May have to settle for compromise of saturday 3pm whichalso suits latics. Hang on in there Simon fri night is a non starter we want our day out.

Reckon delay in publishing details is cos l/pool want fri night and latics rightly holding out for sunday.May have to settle for compromise of saturday 3pm whichalso suits latics. Hang on in there Simon fri night is a non starter we want our day out.

Think Everton have already confirmed their match is Sat 3pm so we will have to change.

Sunday is best option crowd wise ??

That's a non starter due top Everton being at home.

I've read that the allocation is 6700 - They put some people in the corner too.