The Big Flag

It's still at the back of the Chaddy but I think it is beyond repair. It was absolutely minging last time we had it out which must have been a dew years back now.

There's probably not time before Liverpoolb ut perhaps we should look at getting something new if we get to Wembley. Something big but more manageable so it doesn't end up in the same state.

It's still at the back of the Chaddy but I think it is beyond repair. It was absolutely minging last time we had it out which must have been a dew years back now.

There's probably not time before Liverpoolb ut perhaps we should look at getting something new if we get to Wembley. Something big but more manageable so it doesn't end up in the same state.

Wasn't it cut down and laundered a couple of years ago?

Wasn't it cut down and laundered a couple of years ago?

yes it was i drove it to Bishop Aukland to be cut down by the manfacturers they had to hire the local sports hall to have the space to lay it out

mark oasis has had all the dealings with it since was cut into three panels if i remember rightly think one of which was stolen from the lookers

it was smelly then so god knows what its like now